greetings from south africa

hi there guys ,my name is jeremy and i live in south africa..

i have wat we call a toyota runx rsi..url may know it as a rolla..it has a 2zzge motor which throws about 141kw. ....

i have been reading alot on this forum and your guys really have fun...

i have seen a jdm spec of a head light that i like..wanted to find out how much it is?

our forum here in sa is.www.twincamclub.co.za visit us ..we have some interesting posts.

im having a hard time convincing the guys back home(inland) +- 1600m above sea level that at the coast the rsi 141kw opens the new golf 5 gti...how about in aussie?

and do url have the compressor in aussie...we are really waiting to c if toyota will bring it into our country.

now that url know about my 2zzge motor...wat can i do to make it really quick maintaining it normaly aspirated?

another question...i have heard of haltec from aussie..how good is it? and martini race fuel...how good is it?

kind regards

jeremy..Sa

Hey,

No Kompressor here.

Ive never dragged a GTI, but I think they are pretty simular. I was reading a copy of motor magazine and they did a test run doen the quarter and I think it did a 15.4

Ive only been to the track and I did a 15.3, other on this forums get mid to high 14s, bangn got a 14.46 quarter with a few small mods. But I sure a worked GTi will destroy a corolla.

Anyway I imagine stock for stock they are simular, with the GTi being a better car but with a much higher price tag (i.e 15K plus more than the stivo).

The JDM headlight mod is custom, ZAV set up a DIY on the forums so look in the Inside/Out section.

Edited by VVTLiR

guys please be so kind in sharing mods to this car...plz i want to mod my car but i dont know where to start.dont want turbo or gas yet but just the small mods that help the 2zzge motor....

i had a 20v 4age motor (rxi) at our drags stock std..i ran a 15.3sec..

please help guys

hrrrmmm hiya jeremy

yer that ZAV guy was a legend in his own leauge LOL the custom MOD master so yer i copied him a few times and got my JDM!! lights!!!

IMG_2208.jpg

yer lucky he posted that up ^^ bb to thumbs up