indicators aren't mirrors

Hi Everyone,

Reading this forum and hearing about all the bad drivers and idiotic people we encounter on the roads, I thought I'd share my near-miss experience with you's as well.

I was driving last nite following a kia pregio in the right lane doing 60 in an 80 zone. So I overtook him on the left and and got back into the right lane. then the car in the left lane puts his indicator and and starts to turn into my lane nearly taking me out. luckily I turned into the shoulder and he realised I was there and he went back into his lane.

But seriously, how stupid are people? An indicator only tells people of your intention to turn. You still have to check your mirrors for other drivers before you actually do turn. ****...

lol I feel a lot better now that I've vented my anger here. ;) hehe.

Well thanks for listening guys :)

road ragers are my favourite. I usually just smile and blow them a kiss. lol

:lol::lol::lol:

I wish people would rage at me so I could try that :D

let my gf drive ur car. she's a magnet for road rages. she p!sses everone off :)

all my arguements are in the 'another accident' thread.

I have no idea how many close call I've had like this, it;s very common, even some I've almost caused myself. But please, ALWAYS remenber to check your blind-spot and remember that all other drivers on the road are idiots!!!

One guy followed me after I told him that he had a misshaped head when he nearly took out the front of my car. I was going to the cop station anyway to see my mate (who is a copper) funny stuff haha.

Totally agree though. Indicators aren't mirrors. Argh.