World of Warcraft

Dead

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*** to see your working hard Rob LOL.

Love that c00lness picture as well hahaha.

Looks like the patch is going live tonight. Yay reduced flurry for my warrior... Bloody Blizzard.

Hey well at least i get some buffs for my hunter and my lil bro gets some big changes for his druid and he can get epic flight form as well at 70 so he doesnt hav to buy a bird at all how cool is that

Might start a picture series called "Where's Nelson?"

Muahaha.

Looking forward to pwning some noobs tonight. I outlasted a warlock one on one last night btw Phil. Kept going until his mana ran out (just trying to stay alive, not do damage), then I cornered him and beat him to death bahahaha. Revenge is a biatch. Thank *** for the bubble and anti-fear PvP trinket :D

Yeah I heard about that announcement!

I hate it how Blizzard do these announcements but the release date is still a long ways off. Looking at the screenshots as well it looks a bit too cartoony like WoW.

A bit off topic but i dont care

I installed my race pipe yesterday afternoon and :blink: MG it sounds AWESOME :toast:

Honestly it is the best sound i love it rumbly and growwly down low and high pitched and buzzy up high it sounds sooo nice il post a clip of it 2moro or something ill go out and take a few clips with my fone tonight and post em up on youtube but i cant get over it i love it

But anyways back on topic..

I am gonna reinstall WoW today but i was thinking as i do on some other games i just copy across the game folder with all of the files and updates and addons saved files i havent done this with WoW before but im sure it should still work right

I no i still have to run the setup to install the reg keys an have the mappings created from registry keys to the program files but from previous experience it works on other games and makes the setup finish in just a few minutes and not the excrutiating few hours that WoW usually takes to install <_<

yes copying your wow folder accross will be fine all your setting are kept in the WTF folder (not a joke either) so aslong as your wtf folder goes with the parent foler (World Of warcraft) you wont have to change anything. all of your setings will be remembered. And all mods are kept in the interface/addons folder, so no issues there either.

Yea i was pretty sure it was going to work i just wanted to make sure i knew about the WTF folder and the addons folder i just couldnt be bothered waiting for the files to install as blizzard obdviously have no idea how to unpack files from cds so its done in the slowest way possible lol

But yea the laptop should be arriving before 12pm today so we will see how it all goes :rolleyes:

YAY the new patch has arrived!!... Slow flurry for my warrior gg Blizzard.

Had a quick logon to see if the talents were reset but no go :( Im too stingy to pay to get it reset LOL. Now I got to test my addons to see what works and what doesn't.

Yep...blessing of freedom is still there at least. I'm still going to own you hunters! Muahaha!

Lame about flurry man. Hmmm.

Ooo I know! Maybe you can go 2h and spec to arms! :o

ROFLZAFL

Yes sir I do. I possess one. Forget the name of it thought dammit.

Damage meters, census, atlas loot (view all the instance / pvp / faction gear and rewards) displays how much HP and / or mana the target has left. I tried cosmos but it shat me.

I'll find out which one it is.

Rob do you know what the difference is between +Agility and +Crit Hit rating? Im trying to put the critical hit % up on my warrior (for Flurry grinding) but not sure which one of these are the best to look at.

Rob do you know what the difference is between +Agility and +Crit Hit rating? Im trying to put the critical hit % up on my warrior (for Flurry grinding) but not sure which one of these are the best to look at.

Raw crit rating is better. Agility up top is nerfed stupidly. The increase on your crit rating from agility gets lower the higher you go.

Go go gadget crit rating

paladins - enjoy your nerf in patch :)

Nerf? What nerf! BAAHAHAH!

Buffage ftmfw more like. I now have no range limit on my avengers sheild (swweeeet...even when people are up close they get smashed) and my holy shield got a major buffage as well! Absorbs more damage through extra charges.

Plus the hammer damage was increased. Blizzard still seem to like holy and prot builds.

And Blizzard seem to hate Warriors grinding. Sif decrease flurry from 30% down to 25%. Shows how much they know DAM THEM!

Phil you need to stop complaining about your warrior and come to aman'thul make a dps character for alliance of course maybe make a rogue or a warlock wateva and then get them lvld and we can be the dps killers on amanthul in outland hehe :yahoo:

I was leveling him up Dave, but because im soo used to my warrior I dont take much notice when my warlock gets hit and by the time I look at the health he's dead LOL Dam squishy clothies LOL

Probably just need to practice more on him. Too bad I cant morph my Tauren to like a Human on Amanthul that would be cool! :D

Also is it just me or does it seem that the Humans have very little start quests compared to the Gnomes? The gnomes looks like they have much of a bigger area to play in?

Also is it just me or does it seem that the Humans have very little start quests compared to the Gnomes? The gnomes looks like they have much of a bigger area to play in?

umm with humans you only stay in their starting area for a shorttime then go into the main area under stormwind and quest there till about 20 and go into westfall after that then redridge mountains and then whereever from there so yea you do have a fair few areas to go to they are just over 4 map screens lol well thats from 1-30 from memory but yea

DW Dagger Warrior FTW! :D

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/characte...mar&n=Saiya

Man those things are awesome 1.3 attack speed, 58.1 DPS, and a chance to steal 48-54 life. I rip though everything. Best 175G for those two I spent! :D You should see when flurry is enabled its crazy!

with enchants like firey/icy/lifesteal does it make any difference on the weapon speed? like is it every 5 hits or every 5seconds it has a chance to affect?