World of Warcraft

Dead

Yeah man. I've controlled it from day one. If I'm not out on the weekends I'll do a 6k bike ride, some curls, side extensions and then pop on WoW for a bit.

Alllll good. Phil is in the same boat.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys still alive?

Barely...

Went to bed 3am last night... soo tired, thankfully im doing the late shift, got up at 9am so 6 hours sleep... Im level 63 now Rob!!! Hurry up and level!

You guys still alive?

Barely...

Went to bed 3am last night... soo tired, thankfully im doing the late shift, got up at 9am so 6 hours sleep... Im level 63 now Rob!!! Hurry up and level!

Bahaha...Alluria is taking a little break while Coro rediscovers himself.

Grabbed a Grand Marshal Slicer and whacked a crapload of spellpower on it. When reckoning pops with Seal of Righteousness I do around 1000 damage per swing muahahahaha lol.

Dam Coro! Is he the Alliance goody goody?

Being bad is so fun. FOR THE HORDE!!!

Ill be getting my epic mount tonight as well. Dam maintenance night wont have much time to play around with her but finally got the funds. 100% speed increase here I come!

Ill be getting my epic mount tonight as well. Dam maintenance night wont have much time to play around with her but finally got the funds. 100% seed increase here I come!

Yep he's my Paladin :P

First time I used that sword in bg I stunned a half dead Troll on his mount and hacked him to death o.O

Luckily everything proc'd when it was supposed to lol.

Make sure you get your riding crop as well, Trinket = 10% extra speed :D

(I'm a lucky mofo and get the Crusader Aura 20% extra for nothing [120% speed]).

Get a big 2h, get your crit chance, your strength and agility up and watch the slow hits stack with damage :D

Riding crop? Is that the Carrot your talking about?

Crusader huh? Is that a weapon enchant? The thing is I dont know when I should put on weapon enchants as im always thinking that the next monster is gonna drop a better one and its gonna be a waste of money.

Im not really a 2H person. I prefer my DW. With flurry enabled I 0wn anything that gets in my path :D

How much does Crusader usually cost? I would love faster run speeds.

Riding crop? Is that the Carrot your talking about?

Crusader huh? Is that a weapon enchant? The thing is I dont know when I should put on weapon enchants as im always thinking that the next monster is gonna drop a better one and its gonna be a waste of money.

Im not really a 2H person. I prefer my DW. With flurry enabled I 0wn anything that gets in my path :D

How much does Crusader usually cost? I would love faster run speeds.

Riding crop is different to the Carrot on a Stick. Carrot on a stick = 3% increase. Riding crop = 10% increase.

Crusader is indeed a weapon enchant. Crusader 'Aura' however is a Paladin Aura that gives us 20% extra mounted speed when activated. So the riding crop is the best you can do unfortunately man.

Up to you with DW dude. The way Blizzard have designed DPS warriors though is 'slower the speed the more damage caused to target'.

My mate Josh (who's our GM too) wields a big **** 2h epic axe. He switched from DW to 2h when the changes were made by Blizz. His executes have gone up to 10,000. Yes...that's right...10,000 lol that's more than my hit points hahahaha.

'Jordhos' on Khaz'goroth. Look him up in the armory man and have a look at his gear. I'm being persistent because I think once you spec similar to him and wield a 2h you won't go back lol.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#charac...h&n=Jordhos

There you go man. For the record I only PvP and do Arena's with the guys now. Totally sick of the game. I just treat it as 'msn but killing stuff with your mates' lol

Ah how I understand the riding crop. Bugger its a level 70 item, guess im gonna have to level up more faster mwahahahaha! ;)

http://www.thottbot.com/i25653

Yeah I was thinking about temporarily respecing to use the 2H hellreaver (looks friggin awesome on a tauren) but I used it for a while but wasn't really my thing. Its like ATTACK!, get hit, get hit, get hit, ATTACK! etc etc. With DW your always moving so it looks like it goes more faster... I dont know maybe eventually ill do it sometime.

So on the topic of WoW but off the whole mount increase speed

do any of you guys have a rogue 19 twink im aiming at getting a lil gnome rogue twinkd i have a few items and working on the others running sfk and WC to get some more twinks items also doing the booty bay fishing contest to get the lucky fishing hat but i need to no what spec is the best for a 19 rogue twink im going for 2 daggers to increase the speed of hits and enchanting life stealer and crusader to keep me alive for longer hehe

anyone got any thoughts on this?? or anything to add??

So on the topic of WoW but off the whole mount increase speed

do any of you guys have a rogue 19 twink im aiming at getting a lil gnome rogue twinkd i have a few items and working on the others running sfk and WC to get some more twinks items also doing the booty bay fishing contest to get the lucky fishing hat but i need to no what spec is the best for a 19 rogue twink im going for 2 daggers to increase the speed of hits and enchanting life stealer and crusader to keep me alive for longer hehe

anyone got any thoughts on this?? or anything to add??

Make a 39 twink I reckon dude lol.

I lot of '35 and over' enchants available for you then.

Clefthide armor kit for one. Permenently adds +30 Stamina and +10 Agility to legs. Goes for around 60g. Bargain.

Also the Flintrock Spaulders (+10 Strength, +10 Agility, +5 Stamina). Best bloody shoulders for 30's.

Plus there's a few decent daggers there as well in the 30's. Additionally things like +24 attack power to bracers and gloves come into play (another 35 or over enchant).

If you still want a lvl 19 twink though a mix of assassination and sub I think was the go. Also you can gain +9 Stamina and +9 Spirit out of the goggles you can make when you get your engineering high enough. A lot of twinks do that too.

EDIT: I see you George. Don't pay out on us you lol.

Dam twinks! Man in PvP they always own me... well actually everyone own me... Why are warriors so weak in PvP? Just stun them and hit hit hit dead...

Not sure about rouges though. I have a Undead rouge but he's only level 4, I mainly use him as my item AH seller dude.

Don't you hate it when your items don't sell in AH...

Clefthide armor kit for one. Permenently adds +30 Stamina and +10 Agility to legs. Goes for around 60g. Bargain.

Dam! Thats nice!

In Dath'Remar AH the highest kit I see is the one that gives you +8 stamina... :(

Dam twinks! Man in PvP they always own me... well actually everyone own me... Why are warriors so weak in PvP? Just stun them and hit hit hit dead...

Assassination spec'd rogues man. The bane of all plate wearers. They will stunlock you and dps you into the ground lol. It's their specialty. Tis why I rank assassination as a secondary PvP tree to that of Sub.

Make a 39 twink I reckon dude lol.

I lot of '35 and over' enchants available for you then.

Also the Flintrock Spaulders (+10 Strength, +10 Agility, +5 Stamina). Best bloody shoulders for 30's.

Plus there's a few decent daggers there as well in the 30's. Additionally things like +24 attack power to bracers and gloves come into play (another 35 or over enchant).

If you still want a lvl 19 twink though a mix of assassination and sub I think was the go. Also you can gain +9 Stamina and +9 Spirit out of the goggles you can make when you get your engineering high enough. A lot of twinks do that too.

EDIT: I see you George. Don't pay out on us you lol.

i am working on making this twink a project in the making

heres my thoughts that me n my cuz who made an identicle gnome rogue future twink in the making as well

i thought we make the twink at 19 get used to the twinkage and get our honour points to max then move on to twinking 29 and use our honour points for some good pvp gear from the pvp honour vendor then twink some other instances with our 60+ mains

Then twink 29 till we max out honour again and then move to 39 and go from there

it will be a very long time in the making but it will be fun when we are bored on our mains or anything like that so yea thats my idea :spiteful::spiteful:

Ohh and phil if u lvl ur char to around 14 or so on the aman'thul server i will come and duel u we can c whos better im not twinkd yet

ohh and Badboyz i already have the GREEN TINTED GOGGLES i know most twinks use the goggles but they arent TRUE twinks the best head for a 19 twink is the lucky fishing hat as it adds +15 stam where as the goggles only adds +9 so yea i know about the goggles i had them at lvl 11 i lvld my engineering to 150 in 2 days and fishing in 1 lol

Cant believe how much you know to thing game compared to me Rob LOL We both started at the same time as well!

Did you know that technically the 'Alliance' are the bad guys? Too many things have gone wrong with us.

We spawned Arthas into what he was by not listening to Medivh.

Jaina Proudmore's father came to Kalimdor to kill Thrall and the Trolls because...they weren't human? A55hole. (Jaina was loyal to Thrall and was forced to kill her own Father because of his insanity).

FACT: The Tauren and Orc's are the whole reason The Burning Legion did not invade the whole of Azeroth.

The Orc's and Tauren are more peaceful and Humane than the Alliance 'Humans' lol.

Weird a55 WoW lore. At least Warhammer makes sense. Orc's are mindless death units and speak in East London cockney accents there lol.

Aha! It is +15 Stamina. Some loser on the WoW forums was saying it was +9.

Definently go for that then ay. More hit points the better for sure.

Oh yeah, Phil, it's these guys I met up with on wow. They're just...I dunno lol. They're bloody awesome strategists. Just regular guys at the end of the day though.

Jordhos (Josh), I've been drunk with him a few times haha. Funny guy. Typical maddog. Laughs at everything.

Manderyll (Grant), our guilds Holy Paladin and master tactician. He's crazy. When he's bored he pops on WoW and does mathematics to determine what will work better in different situations etc. Pi55es off his wife, but hey...we win Arena's because of it hahaha.

It's these two that I got most of the knowledge from lol. Couldn't have figured out everything myself no way o.O

Dam your lucky.

My guild is just, actually was, a bunch of high level players wanting to raid all the time. Theyve made a branch guild now for raiding, but no one want to help other people in the guild so now the guild is just a normal chat channel.

Its good when you have a buddy to level up with. Its soo much faster you can go though the quests real quick.

yea when it comes to the twink gear i have researched it to death lol

i know pretty much all armour and weapons good for 19 rogue twinks lol i jus need to know more about the booty bay fishing comp and the spots where to go and the spec i should go but i will c with assasination because im using 2 daggers i use ambush and i will need stealth for that so i will own more when im stealthed and do like 1 shot kills lol

I cant wait till my laptop is fixe and i can get back to getting my twink up and running lol and getting my hunter to 70 as well

Dam your lucky.

My guild is just, actually was, a bunch of high level players wanting to raid all the time. Theyve made a branch guild now for raiding, but no one want to help other people in the guild so now the guild is just a normal chat channel.

Its good when you have a buddy to level up with. Its soo much faster you can go though the quests real quick.

Ah you'll Guild hop like I did until I met these guys. I ended up joining this guild after a fallout with another and haven't looked back. Even gone so far as to meet most of them in real life (and get drunk lol).

Sometimes it's situational as well. Another mate of mine (Bonerus 70 Rogue) stumbled across me ages ago when I was in Western Plaguelands tanking around 8 mobs at the one time solo and killing them all (prot ftw lol).

Then I stumbled across him tearing shreds out of skellies up the road and was impressed. We talked and then we ended up wanting each other in our guilds haha.

and getting my hunter to 70 as well

That better be the one on Dath'Remar! :P

You should get him to level 70 then play around with your twink that way you can be my leveling up buddie :D

Im too scared to guild hop. The guild im in has some prity good guys but there just not group questing orientated.

and getting my hunter to 70 as well

That better be the one on Dath'Remar! :P

You should get him to level 70 then play around with your twink that way you can be my leveling up buddie :D

Im too scared to guild hop. The guild im in has some prity good guys but there just not group questing orientated.

lol i have my mate who is already 70 and is waiting for me to hit 70 so we can raid together he has 3 other mates so their is 4 of them then they pick someone to join the group whichever mate is on at the time so with me that is 5 ppl for raids so yea ill get my alli night elf hunter to 70 then work on my other horde tauren hunter i have my lil cuz i lvl with as well he has a lvl 61 draenai shammy so yea its hard man im torn i mean i have pplz on my alli and i have u on my horde i guess ill just have to go one at a time

Best race: Gnome, Undead

GEAR

Head: Lucky Fishing Hat (+100hp/+8agil/+12dodge)

Neck: Honored wsg neck

Shoulders: Talbar Mantle

Back: Sentry Cloak (+3agil/+12dodge)

Chest: Blackened Defias Armor (+100hp/+4all stats)/Tunic of Westfall (+100hp/+4all stats)

Wrist: Forest Leather Bracers (+9stam)/Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey(+9stam)

Hands: Scouting Gloves of the Monkey (+15agil)/Red Whelp Gloves (+15agil)

Waist: Deviate Scale Belt

Legs: Rigid Leggings of the Monkey (+35stam and 12agil)...old version-----> Leggings of the Fang (+100hp/+8agil/+12dodge)

Feet: Feet of the Lynx (Minor Speed Increase)/Trailblazer Boots (Minor Speed Increase)/Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (Boar's Speed/Cat's Swiftness) <-----Both of those are new enchants. Check Thottbot if you do not know what they do

Ring #1: Seal of Wrynn/Seal of Sylvanas

Ring #2:Meadow Ring of Eluding(recently upgraded)/wsg ring/meadow ring of agility/blood ring

Trinket #1: Insignia of the Horde/Insignia of the Alliance/Minor Recombobulator

Trinket #2: Arena Grand Master/Minor Recombobulator

Main Hand: Shadowfang (Lifestealing/Crusader/+15agil)/Assassin’s Blade (+5dmg/Lifestealing/Crusader/+15agil)

Off Hand: Assassin’s Blade (Lifestealing/Crusader/+15agil)/Cruel Barb (Lifestealing/Crusader/+15agil)

Ranged: Venomstrike/Hand of Argus Crossfire/Throat Piercers

DAGGERS

Option 1) 5/5 malice 3/3 imp BS 2/5 Master of deception

Option 2) 5/5 malice 3/3 imp BS 2/3 Imp Gouge

There you go man lol.

They have better racials for it

Undead have: Fear immunity

Gnomes have: Escape artist (gets out of being frostnova'd to the ground etc).

Human racial: Perception.

Why rogues hate human players so much lol. It increase our stealth detection. My mate hates it haha.

What about Gnomes as warriors? If Daves gonna stay on that server I might as well power level but I like the Gnomes they look sooooo funny!!

I saw that guide u just posted it has a few new additions but yea nice guide very nice

yea i think gnomes are the best because they are so small and if you have good movement and mousework you can make it real hard for ppl to click you

that is why i have chosen the char name for my twink

CLICKME

hehe its the best

ohh and my cuzns is

TRYCLICKME

lol he had to copy me so we can be true twink twins lol

we are gonna have the exact same gear and same enchants and everything we are gonna own wsg lol :yahoo: i cant wait :toast:

What about Gnomes as warriors? If Daves gonna stay on that server I might as well power level but I like the Gnomes they look sooooo funny!!

that would be awesome man if you could power lvl a gnome warrior to 60 and join me n my lil cuz in our journey to 70 lol

my pc will be out of commision till next week so if u wanna do it now is the best time man go hard :clap: