MZSEXC CROlla

Croatian Princess

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hm, i do work enough but my spending habits are elsewhere than on my car!!! :P I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!

Ok it sounds like u need 2 find urself a guy making good $$$$'s :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rolla Boy : U spend nothing on your car??? SO who does for you?.....

Xoom/Corzza : I just found a new man 2 weeks ago.....i cant go out and look for another one with $$$$ now! hehehehe [id have to be realli mean to do that!] besides....what guy would go out with a girl to buy stuff for her car + these guys are impossible to find :P (not like ive been looking or anything) :P

Rolla Boy : U spend nothing on your car??? SO who does for you?.....

Xoom/Corzza : I just found a new man 2 weeks ago.....i cant go out and look for another one with $$$$ now! hehehehe [id have to be realli mean to do that!] besides....what guy would go out with a girl to buy stuff for her car + these guys are impossible to find :P (not like ive been looking or anything) :P

My ex (works in real estate) spent $70,000AU on her Skyline. The thing was a weapon and she knew how to handle it lol. Some girls don't need to be told what to buy for their cars hehehehe. Nothing revved me up more than watching her handle that thing as well :D

hrvat, :clap:

well there you go send us some links to your car show me what you have done to it. sounds like you have alot of plans and a bigger budget then me, even though i just went flat out for my stivo sound system and saving for my cai

keep up the good stuff

vidi mo se

Thats crazy money not well spent! what a waste sorry! But i must say its not tat often u see girls in a nice car. So i can giv her a HI 5!

She was earning on average $150K a year :o so she she could comfortably splurge on that car haha.

Oh yeah now your rims. Honestly m'dear I think you should get what ever YOU want to get.

www.stgeorgetyres.com.au

www.ozzytyres.com.au

www.toptentyres.com.au

Have a browse and just see what you like. What size are you after? Still 17's?

You can go 18x7.5 comfortably if you want, the ride is a little bumpier but not by much (mick0082 here in canberra is running 18's on 225/35/R18 tyres [in lehmans terms that's a nice comfy tyre basically, firm but cushy still]).

18 x 7.5 WILL NOT SCRUB ON A 35 or 50MM DROP. You already have a 35mm drop as I remember you telling me on msn. THEY WON'T SCRUB lol. Don't let any wheel place tell you they will because they won't. As long as you get the 18x7.5 size you'll be fine :D this is of course if you're going 18's.

Note: 18's in fact do scrub, but only if you're insane like Danz, Northy, Bangn etc and ride 100mm from the ground LOWWWRIDER lol. That's like a 65 - 70mm drop tho.

Happy hunting!!!

I got my greens todai yay!! um my car isnt lowered at all? i dont know where you heard it was i swear i never said anything??? but will be one day soon! The rims i have on there now are 17 * 7.5 n the ride is sooooooo bumpy so i so confused? I took it to a tyre place and they balanced it.....and its as if they did nothing so im in a realli angry mood as i dont know whats going on!!!! :P so im wondering if i get new - different rims it will al be better!!?? hmm...........

well if you get smaller rims but with bigger tyre profile then the ride might become less bumpy, or perhaps re-consider the tyre brand you are using.

if you really want new rims i think puting some deep dish rims with black centers would make it look awesome :)

sell them on ebay or perhaps offer to some of the members here?

P.S. black center and polished rim isn't goth sweety, its uber stylish :P though its up to personal taste really, you can always get chrome and deep dish which will look awesome :)

Edited by .bulldog.

Okay,.....i need help again!!! I have talon side skirts on my car but i wanna buy sportivo style ones.......what would i do with my talon ones then??/

I like your kit, personally I would keep your kit as it is, its unique which sets it apart from the rest. ;)