shmicko's corolla

shmicko

hahaha, im saving to lower me car :D , after that save up for phillips hidssssssss

Man your sedan is kikin ... i love it .. my grile and eyelids i can't wait for and those foggies look hot ... perfect for corolla if it wasn't for my cold air intake behind fog light s i would buy these straight away

did you go low or super low springs ?

did you say you were getting JDM taillights .... i want different tail lights but no one in australia has them for sedan ?

Edited by DrivInGScHool

hahaha, im saving to lower me car :D , after that save up for phillips hidssssssss

Man your sedan is kikin ... i love it .. my grile and eyelids i can't wait for and those foggies look hot ... perfect for corolla if it wasn't for my cold air intake behind fog light s i would buy these straight away

did you go low or super low springs ?

did you say you were getting JDM taillights .... i want different tail lights but no one in australia has them for sedan ?

Thanks man :). As you can see with the grille its a bit off. But it does look much better. I went superlow's. The car jumps around way too much I think I need to invest in some shocks $$$.

Yeah tail lights would be awesome! Like kcorro's they look really unique (they are) there's also LED's available for our car. Maybe if you beg kcorro he will help you source that stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear TOCAU,

Haven't updated my ride in awhile so here's the latest. I hate my dad, read more to learn why! :)

TRD Sports Grille, TRD front strut bar and AEM CAI, all stolen from E-Gene's ride :D

dscf0282mo3.jpg

Monday my dad lectured me on modding the corolla, I got ****** off so I went out and did this.

custom mild steel cat-back system fabricated and fitted @ Glenroy Exhaust. 2.25" piping, super-cat muffler with a downward bent dual tip.

dscf0279lz2.jpg

Here's a short clip of what it sounds like, couldn't fang it as much as I wanted. Dad came out later lecturing me about blowing the engine. :huh:

I love the look on his face now :D Priceless. I think if he bothers me again I'm going headers/extractors.

And here's what my car looks like at the moment.

dscf0280bs8.jpg

Edited by shmicko

schmicko what happened to your other sports grille....

I can take it off your hands :D. I want i want :D

how much was the trd grille..?

is yours an ascent...but you got the side mouldings colour matched?

looking slick schmick!

TRD Sports Grille, TRD front strut bar and AEM CAI, all stolen from E-Gene's ride :D

Monday my dad lectured me on modding the corolla, I got ****** off so I went out and did this.

custom mild steel cat-back system fabricated and fitted @ Glenroy Exhaust. 2.25" piping, super-cat muffler with a downward bent dual tip.

I love the look on his face now :D Priceless. I think if he bothers me again I'm going headers/extractors.

ROFL...cht cht cht...ur sucha disobedient one Mikey... :lol:

• 8 months later...