Breaking News!!

CORZZA

Damn, the father of soul. Sure he had his ups and downs, beating on his wife, but you should be aloud to when you married..LOLL

On a more serious note hopefully with Saddam gone, things will work out in Iraq like George Bush promised it would..

Well from his cell to the execution spot he was relaxed & calm! he never wore a hood as he wanted to face his executers.

He read something out of the kuran. Islamic death speach i think.

He was also defiant to the end saying he was still the leader of iraq and his presence will live on!

then the trap door opened and he fell 1 metre to his death

if you guys look hard enough on the net you can find the actual videos of the hanging

now the way is paved for the USofA to steal all of Iraq's oil, thank goodness for justice (btw the death toll for the US army is 3000)

The stealing already was happening before Saddam's death. He should of been stopped long ago, even before the Gulf war. Safe to say Saddam was the 20th century Hitler?

The death-toll so far, on the US Army behalf, (not counting Iraqi civilians) is at 3000+, what I am trying to say is that, didn't anyone learn from history? As they say 'history always repeats itself', which has proven the Arabic nation's don't take crap from no one..

e.g. When Russia invaded Afghanistan in 1979, 9 years of fighting Russia pulled out.

The Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, I believe he actually says what everyone is thinking, he sent a letter to the White House recently regarding the issues with Iraq. "I sent a letter to Mr. Bush. I really wanted him to revise his behavior. But apparently it didn't have any effect."

reference: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...1570714,00.html

Annexing Iraq, was it the right thing to do?

Killing Saddam Hussein, a tyrant, will it change anything?

Damn, that's deep, I don't know I may be just talking ****, just want to get people thinking about the issue more. This is going down in the history books for George W. Something along the lines of "Restored freedom and peace in Iraq"

War is needed, it justifies world leader's jobs.....cause without being able to tell their army's what to go and do, they really have nothing to do....

Death Tolls are a by product of our world's inability to ever learn from itself.

The only problem though, is while it is easy for most of the sane population of the world to want no war and no fighting, there are always c0ckheads out their that want more than what they have and want it by force.

Did the yanks steal oil, I don't know, I don't have proof or evidence, but I see that if they did, it perhaps is a sideline event to what was going on already. Some say the Gulf War was about Oil....maybe, but how many more people would have Saddam Hussein killed if the yanks didn't go there.

Like I said, not saying whether it was right or wrong, but I think we all need to look at the bigger picture before making judgement.