Smooshed!

alarum

So, this is what happened when I darted across Epping Road yesterday at 10:50am ... contrary to a "Left Turn Only" sign... (yes, flames welcome :D)

000_1002.jpg

000_1001.jpg

000_1000.jpg

000_0999.jpg

000_0998.jpg

000_0997.jpg

000_0996.jpg

000_0995.jpg

000_0994.jpg

They've estimated about $4,500 worth of damage... the other driver's car (a Ford Laser) will be written off by the looks of it. European cars are expensive to find parts for.

I should have my baby back in about 2 weeks! In that time I'm going to be commuting to work via PT. :(

Edited by alarum

I'm quite sure I've never seen Epping Road so I have no idea what happened here..... (apart from smashy smashy, I saw that :( ). I can only guess that you tried to turn right out of a sidestreet that was a left turn only thing?

Hope you and everyone else are okay man. 2 weeks is a pretty sweet turn around time though :)

• 9 months later...

lol my mum had a crash on epping road recently in november..at the caltex/woolies service station...the other guy was at fault bt looks like insurance is goona ping us too coz we had no evidence :(...oh wells!! at least u got ur car back on the road :yahoo: