C-One front bar

Ive already done a search and cant find much about the C-One front bar. So please dont flame me :(

Anyone know where i can go get the REAL C-One front bar (facelift)? I was planning to go to Ignition-X but thats down

Any idea on price Imported+Painted - i would rather get another company / person to import it for me since i dont know how haha. I saw trc tunings website but they were no help. No prices and emailed them last week.

Or do you guys just reckon i get it replicated? If so any places u know of (Sydney Area) ? (except car-mate bunch of ****as) I dont mind getting it replicated - aslong as its a 95% fit!

I heard theres this place in the Livo area - fibretech or something that do real good customised jobs. Anyone heard of them?

Any help would be sweet. Thanks!

as some of you know i work overseas now and based in asia. i have direct access to a lot of parts including c-one and trd factory. i have been buying things for several members here already the past year.

i can help you if you want the part. the only problem with c-one however is the time it takes. they have no stock and need to make it for you and they usually take months.