New to the TOC

Finatic

Hi,

I have just baught my first new car an 86 :)

I have been driving since i was around 8yrs old and this is by far one of my most favorite cars to drive, Just thaught id put that in.

I received my 86 in March this year and am 80% happy with it, there are a few things i will change in the future to make that a 100% like but for now my Blue beauty will do, I have put nearly 3000kms on the clock since i have owned her and am able to get her to do 600mtrs in around 20 sec stop/start reaching just over 150kms, she is a joy to drive, being a standard GT i still thing its just as good as the GTS. I want to take her on the track but untill i hit traction control button and it stays off after you go over 50kmh, then there is no point me even trying to take her on a track.

People complain about the second gear issue, but in my opinion, bear with it, it is brand new and needs to be worn in, mine is getting better every day, iv nearly had it for 2 whole months and yes it was a bit tight at first :)

If i can help out with any advice i will try my best but if not you can talk to www.tunehouse.com.au i have been looking into doing something special with my girl and i think iv found the right people, but i will update as i go.

Anyway the weather has been to nice to sit here and type anymore, Im off for another night time uphill :) catchyas all soon.

Be Safe wherever you go

• 2 weeks later...