Foglights fitting to corolla hatch.

Do a search, i did a guide to putting a set of fogs into my re facelift rolla, but the concept will be the same. wire them up via a relay. and if you don't have the fog control on your stalk you will need an extra switch to provide the on signal.

if you have no idea what i'm talking about, bring it to an auto elec. as it may be an easy DIY job but you can stuff things up and hurt urself. there's serious amps in a car's electrical system

Do a search, i did a guide to putting a set of fogs into my re facelift rolla, but the concept will be the same. wire them up via a relay. and if you don't have the fog control on your stalk you will need an extra switch to provide the on signal.

if you have no idea what i'm talking about, bring it to an auto elec. as it may be an easy DIY job but you can stuff things up and hurt urself. there's serious amps in a car's electrical system

Thanks Man.

I have no problem with switch and relay there seems to be no wires to plug onto foglights at front of car, has anybody done this conversion out there, Ithought there would have been a few, 06 corolla hatch.

from the us forums there are also people who cannot find the wires behind the front bar. there does not seem to be anything that indicates whether you have those wires or not as i read people with the same model and year one may have those wires whereas the other does not.

because the wiring kit from toyota can costs a lot some people just get the fog lights and use a relay to wire them up.

Hi kcorro.

Yeh I think you could be right, I can see one blanked off plug which looks like extra wiring for fogs could go looking into this further this won't beat me, thanks for your reply.

I had a quick look at mine. When I took off one the foglight covers I can see a plug that looks like its for the foglight? Is that the wire your looking for or is it something else?

Did you install the new stalk as well?

I had a quick look at mine. When I took off one the foglight covers I can see a plug that looks like its for the foglight? Is that the wire your looking for or is it something else?

Did you install the new stalk as well?

Thanks for your reply.

There nothing behind my covers I can see, I think toyota has not put extra wiring to go to foglights, my kit comes with a switch which goes in blank hole on dash, relay and other stuff as well, thanks for your replys they help a lot.

Has anyone fitted foglights to 05 or 06 corolla hatch, I've brought kit from Toyota facelift round type , problem is they say wires are there but can't find them the wires that go to foglights at the front, can anybody that has done this conversion help, thanks.

How much did they charge you for the Corolla kit??

I tried to get a kit for my 05 Camry and the price was horrendous one dealer told me 1,100 installed and then when I said ok they said 2,500 needless to say I haven't bothered yet, but will have to do something as the fogs are starting to get serious now

What year is your Rolla?

Hi ,

06 corolla hatch.

Has anyone fitted foglights to 05 or 06 corolla hatch, I've brought kit from Toyota facelift round type , problem is they say wires are there but can't find them the wires that go to foglights at the front, can anybody that has done this conversion help, thanks.

How much did they charge you for the Corolla kit??

I tried to get a kit for my 05 Camry and the price was horrendous one dealer told me 1,100 installed and then when I said ok they said 2,500 needless to say I haven't bothered yet, but will have to do something as the fogs are starting to get serious now

Hi ,

Cost $495 that was toyota kit ordered from Japan by Castle Hil toyota Sydney (James), hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

Bump.

Has anyone else installed some facelift foggies in there Rolla? I recently bought a set but comparing the instructions pics (jap) to what I have in my rolla is different.

From the switch included with the kit I need to splice some wires which look like its from the taillights. However when I look at the box that I see in my dash the actual connector is different.

Instructions

http://pserd.gallery.netspace.net.au/album...es_1280x768.jpg

Box

http://pserd.gallery.netspace.net.au/album...21/DSC00118.jpg

Back of box

http://pserd.gallery.netspace.net.au/album...21/DSC00120.jpg

Ive studied the circuit diagram and it looks like what I need to splice is the taillights, does that sound right to people who have done it? Where abouts are those taillights wires?

http://pserd.gallery.netspace.net.au/album...01_1280x768.jpg