Photo taking on Sunday(29th April 07)

Calling all WA Toyota family,

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in alil photo shoot on Sunday morning(29th April o7) say abt 10am at the big carpark at the South Perth foreshore.Just to make the most of the good weather while it still last. :)

Hope to hear from u guys

Cheers

Adrian

Maybe a photoshoot in Balga? :whistling:

i tot it was more central for most pple..coming down from the south and north..cos its right smack in the middle..hehee..

Sorry would like to have gone just needed more warning to organise myself and give the car a clean. Another time would be good :)

i've actually posted the thread like a week or so ago..forgot that there was a WA member list..if not i would have sent out the PMs earlier..yeah..maybe next time..

Edited by GReddy_ES

Ads just got back from Albany..sorry for the shoot to be cancelled

Members..I'de like to personally thank Adrian for organising the West Coast family together for our maiden shoot,An expose on the members here wouldve been great for the East coast members to see,As we're pretty much still unknown to other members..Im very sorry it didnt turn out well for today but Im pretty sure 'A next time' the members would jump to it ..

Good onya Ads :toast:

Sorry 'bout the Balga comment. I was being... umm... rude. I don't think I would leave my car in that area, though apparently it's changing... even called Kensington now.

Anywho...

There's always a next time.

Ads just got back from Albany..sorry for the shoot to be cancelled

Members..I'de like to personally thank Adrian for organising the West Coast family together for our maiden shoot,An expose on the members here wouldve been great for the East coast members to see,As we're pretty much still unknown to other members..Im very sorry it didnt turn out well for today but Im pretty sure 'A next time' the members would jump to it ..

Good onya Ads :toast:

hey mate..thanks for that..yeah..i remember the last outing that Perthcamry organised at Whiteman Park was a complete disaster..i couldn't make it to that one at the last min. too..so yeah..hopefully there'll be a next time soon..to show the east some of the rollas here in the west :)