Turbocharging

xTiGeRx

illuminati: i've got the dyno sheets to prove my power conversions.

i've already done the power conversions on the levin and it matches 99%

so i don't see what's wrong with my formula.

how do YOU think it should be done then?

whatever KW is at the flywheel is how much it will be at the wheels in HP.

to convert HP to KW. you divde HP by 1.3.

eg: my levin

100 kw @ fly = 100 hp @ wheels = 76.9kw @ wheels

110 kw @ fly = 110 hp @ wheels = 84.6kw @ wheels (with my exhaust)

check out the gallery and you'll see the dyno sheet i've posted. i got 85.5 kw @ wheels on the dyno sheet. hmm..seems to me there's actual evidence my formula works. where's your formula???

141 kw @ fly = 141 hp @ wheels = 108.4kw @ wheels

This has also been proven by sum1 on this forum who did a dyno run. got about 105 kw or something like that.

OMG!!! IT F#$KING WORKS!!!

"CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SH#T!" -Eddie Murphy

My formula WORKS for the corolla...i'm NOT talking about other cars.

4WD's and RWD's are different, because of the different drive trains...thus more losses from fly to wheels.

....back to you...

so u made a formula that only work with 1 car, a 03 rolla.

wow man, congrats. <_<

in my opinon just a coinsidence. if u acctually tried this with other cars u would c that.

if u wanna keep using this then thats up to u and im not gonna do **** to stop u. i just thought id let u kno earlier that i wouldnt go using this on other cars expecting it to b correct.

illuminati: what forum/subject are we talking about? Toyota Corolla...well..the last time i checked it was...

so..why are you trying to make it sound like I WAS THE ONE who was doing the 'perfect' formula for ALL cars....

this IS the TOC -> Toyota Models -> Corolla forum isn't it?????

when did i EVER mention that it WORKS with other cars???????

when???

all i'm talking about is the corolla..coz this part of the forum is about...OMG....let me guess...Corollas!

how about you read a little...sllloooowweerrrr...and let it sink in..before ASSUMING.

Show us your proof?

(you've got a very weak argument...very weak)

http://www.xs-engineering.com

now have the COMPLETE turbocharger kit for the 2zz-ge

the kit is originally designed for the celica..but i'm sure it'll fit into ours with a little bit of fabrication.

241hp @ the wheels. that's 185kw at the wheels

that's 241kw at the flywheel! :lol:

yeah!!

By My calculations, I would say they are running 9 pounds of boost, surely that is not good for our little delicate motors.

ok dued, u got to take it easy. i dont kno if it sounded like i was looking for an argument, but i wasnt. i was mearly letting u kno that it wont work with other cars.

for sum unknown reason u take this very very seriously even tho it aint 100% correct.

Complete Blitz Supercharger kit which comes wid full front mount cooler, polished plumbing, Silicon Hoses, Bracketry ready to bolt into 2zz Rollas... ECU is tuned for Jap Fuel but... Hmmmm .... Would need a piggy back ecu setup for Oz I think... Neways price has dropped considerably with the strong aussie dollar... 598000¥... Which atm is like around $ 7500 AUD...

The XS Turbo kit would come in just under $ 6k AUS.. But youd have to allow for intercooler plumbing etc for the rolla.. So add a couple for that.. Plus tuning for local gas.. I wonder if theyve finished their Matrix Kit.. that would be a straight bolt in..

The TRD unit gets loud around 4k's, deep burble, and at idle it sounds like a vaccum cleaner. Anyways the sound when changing gears is awesome, that split second between shifts makes the sound crazy once hitting lift again. I took a mate in the car and he was very impressed by it's performance. He weighs about 110 to 120k's we had 4 fising rods, bait etc, 7 kilos of rainbow trout, the whole car was chockers, and he couldnt believe how fast it got to 180. I love the race car sounds it makes :D .