gear jams

I took the Stivo to the track today and i can say the shifting improved to a level when you are hammering the thing.  I think its the fluids heating up lubricating the parts better.  But i still crunched 3rd a few times but down the main straight was 99% smooth shifting at 8200rpm 2nd to 4th gear.  Couldn't hear through the helmet whether i hit limiter or not but don't think so.

I also received a short email reply from TMCA today, hope to hear something soon:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. ***

Thank you for your email which we have passed to the Technical

Operations

Manager of the N.S.W. Regional Office and also to the Technical Group

in

Melbourne.  We will come back to you once they have investigated the

issues

raised in your email.

Regards,

Jenny Stewart

Customer Relations Centre Manager

Customer First Development Division

Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited

Email: jenny.stewart@toyota.com.au

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on guys, lodge your complaints forward B)

Zee

can you send me a copy of the letter you wrote to toyota and the email address and ill send one to just slightly chance the wording thanks buddy

Hi guys. I have never experienced the gear crunch. on two occassions it got stuck in 1st and refused to come out of gear. I was trying to shift to 2nd in lift. but it hasn't done it since. I almost always land in lift while shifting now (my poor clutch) and it shifts quite smoothly now. Hmmm. I wonder what the problem could be. Just for reference, i don't get the gear rattle.

Mine too sometimes stuck on 1st and refuse to go to 2nd. It only happens sometimes. About the gear rattle, i don't think mine does.