lower on one wheel

Just wandering if any guys here u have lowered there cars have noticed the the rear right hand side is always slightly lower? I know the fuel tank is there but i have compared to other sportivo and they dont really have this problem. Should i take it back to where i got it fitted or not worry about it?

i have taken measurements from sport1vos stivo #1 and all corners were different. this car had no modifications but had all the dealer fitted options.

all the lowered cars (springs and coilovers) i have measured are also different in every corner.

Edited by kcorro

No car is level all corners, just does not happen as no car is perfectly symetrical.

Even though my suspension setup is custom made for the stivo it still sits lower on the drivers side front & back by 5mm, but the wheel alignment is very good to perfect. A Great wheel alignment really does come down to how good the person doing it is.

If you believe your toe is out and feel it is affecting the driving take your car to a good panel beater with a modern jig and they can fix the toe for you.