Give me a good guess^0^

dannywss

I have to say a big big thanks to AudioFx in Camberwell for doing a great job(also GREAT price) and to let me stay there to watch everything while the job is being done. If hv any interest on any mod, can post here or pm, will try my best to reply or help u out somehow.

More things to be done... slowlyy~

Hi Dannywss, how much did the silver frame to go with the screen cost you? i'm looking at doing my own mod with a bigger touch screen and hook it up to a computer in the boot. But making my own mold for the screen is very diffcult and takes too long.

hi, easy, you can buy the aftermarket face plate from stingers. The price isnt much. but it is made for 7inch monitor. If u want it bigger, either cut it bigger yrself OR ask my fibre-glassing friend to do it. Great job, and Great service. If u need me to buy the face plate and modification. Pm me, i try my best to help u out.

I like seeing cars modified, so happy to help anyone interested.

I have to say a big big thanks to AudioFx in Camberwell for doing a great job(also GREAT price) and to let me stay there to watch everything while the job is being done. If hv any interest on any mod, can post here or pm, will try my best to reply or help u out somehow.

Hi Dannywss, how much did the silver frame to go with the screen cost you? i'm looking at doing my own mod with a bigger touch screen and hook it up to a computer in the boot. But making my own mold for the screen is very diffcult and takes too long.

hi, easy, you can buy the aftermarket face plate from stingers. The price isnt much. but it is made for 7inch monitor. If u want it bigger, either cut it bigger yrself OR ask my fibre-glassing friend to do it. Great job, and Great service. If u need me to buy the face plate and modification. Pm me, i try my best to help u out.

Hi Dannywss,

Thanks in advance :) , I'll let you know when i get the system together.

Hi Dannywss,

Thanks in advance :) , I'll let you know when i get the system together.

Hi Dannywss,

I'm having problems finding that faceplate/facia online.

Where is Stinger or the Stinger dealer you got the faceplate/facia from?

Was it sold as a Aurion or Camry faceplate/facia?

Hi, i forgot which dealer i went to, if u r in melbourne, i will help u out very easily. Try calling them and ask if they have for Aurion. I remember it is VERY similar to new camry.