2000 Celica SX Undercarriage + Bumper

Nabi

Hi,

I'd just had my bumper/undercarriage done by a panel beater, and was wondering if anyone could post pics of factory standard bumper + undercarriage, so I can compare and see if the work was well done or not. I've searched the net for them, but all I could find was "hotted up" 3rd party front bars. I've had the japanese GT4 front bar for 6 years, until some random hit-and-run my parked car, and it was replaced by the Australian factory default bar. I've forgotten how it originally looked, so I would like some comparison points.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'd just had my bumper/undercarriage done by a panel beater, and was wondering if anyone could post pics of factory standard bumper + undercarriage, so I can compare and see if the work was well done or not. I've searched the net for them, but all I could find was "hotted up" 3rd party front bars. I've had the japanese GT4 front bar for 6 years, until some random hit-and-run my parked car, and it was replaced by the Australian factory default bar. I've forgotten how it originally looked, so I would like some comparison points.

Thanks.

not exactly sure what the undercarriage part is so i dont know what to take a photo of...

how bout.. u take photos of all the parts u want, and post them up here, and then ill take photos of those parts for ya.. that way ill know exactly what u wanna look at..

not exactly sure what the undercarriage part is so i dont know what to take a photo of...

how bout.. u take photos of all the parts u want, and post them up here, and then ill take photos of those parts for ya.. that way ill know exactly what u wanna look at..

Thanks for the reply. I'll try to do that at the first available opportunity.