Vic BlacuSpur cruise <Changed>

When: Sunday 23rd September

Where: Gilda Court,Mulgrave. This is the end of the business park behind Mcdonalds cnr Springvale Rd and Wellington Rd. Mel 71 A12

Time: 9am for 9:30am Departure

What to Bring: Camera, video camera, walking shoes, CB, full tank of petrol, friends, mature attitude

Other Info:

We will have bbq hotdogs when arrive there. So food will be organized. Price for food will be $5(to be confrimed on the meet) for lunch. Bring your walking shoes aswell for this event.

We are going the oppsite direction rather than stucked with pulbic traffic. So we should not encounter any horrible traffic jams.

You can find the rest in HERE.

The list is forwarded from last topic, so fill them up here!

Drivers Rollin:-

1. MarioX

2. Tommy(mariox's bro)

3. BigBum

4. joeyee

5. Mopp - Feeling better

6. Akuma - the other half might be comming

7. dong-soo

8. GSR

9. SIL3Nt

10. astro_boy

11. m_luke

Updated Again due to unexpected wheather.

List Updated on 23 sept

Edited by mariox

Guest JDM y0 !

i may attend. its a sunday so its possible. but if i have a choice of girls or cars, i choose gals ^__^ V

it has been a VERY long time since my last black spur drive.... well my only black spur drive, i drove a stock standard ae86... oh it was terrible. i think this one i will be a lot faster haha

black spur is fun :D but the views aint exciting as gor, i suppose it was because i went at night. its to early to say if ill be there or not.

Ur quite presistant huh. I am just joining other cruises. R u comming? Maybe i can organise GOR cruises next time.

50/50 chance. my friends 21st the day before, depends how im feeling. will be nice seeing new cars though! my car might be empty mario, maybe i can give you a proper run? :P

wow, my mate asked me about this cruise. he rides a r34, he heard this cruise from his mates too, and they dont ride toyotas... hopefully loads of people can come.. im 85% comming.

You'll find it will be better if you don't have loads of people come. Some people will be left behind, lost etc and then others have to wait for them. Also more potential for stupidity when you have greater numbers and you don't need that on a Black Spur cruise.

dont might, common guys, this is why we rarely have melb meets, its always less then 10 people. maybe when we start getting more people going on cruises that are organised then we can start having monthly meetings.

We are having bbq over the water fall for lunch. So i need a exact number ASAP or else ur going to miss the lunch.

And this cruise is about driving, not racing. anyone wants to race can go ahead, i am pretty sure there are groups that will be enjoying the normal pace cruise.

Edited by mariox