Vic BlacuSpur cruise <Changed>

Guest dong-soo

so dis is thursday 27th ??

if my car is ready on time i may attend.

it says 23rd and also 27th.

i dont know what day.

i dont know if the time >__<"

hey i may come. lazy **** autoelectrician tho so i may not make it.

Guest dong-soo

i cant attend. i work 6 or 7 day week. but i can get a thursday off work, but not a sunday.

sorry gais i cant make it >__<"

hey i wanna see some peeps cars here. maybe one night like da thurs we can make a photo shoot ??

not fri night unless its early coz SEVEN on fridya night ok peeps :D

Sorrie guys,

I was drunk last nite and when i wake up its 9:00 am and I can still feel my alcohol. For safety reason, I better not come.

By the way, on fri nite i was dragging a civic coupe vtir, i think he had hit all the way to his redline, i can hear his N1 exhaust screaming (vtec on) and black smoke

I chased him up and noticed on my 2 nd when the VVTIL is hitting, i was getting closer to him. I gave up half way 3 gear cos it was too dangerous to get pull over in that area.

*** my blitz rampo drealli made the difference, cant wait to get extractors and exhaust!

i had heapppps of fun!!! special thanks to m_luke for comming back and fetching us, mario for giving me his number and rest of the toc members rocking up. it was nice seeing all of the toc members, and mopp you crazy beeyatch! :toast:

Hi guys, its been a tired day. After the cruise i went to friends wedding party, now its 1 in the morning and i feel like getting knockout really bad.

Anyhow seems like everyone who attended had fun, and as for those who did not attend the meet was shame on u. Its bad if you guys pull out last minute so better dont do it next time or else I will do something stupit to force u guys come for the meet.

And lastly, Sam, where is the topic located in the GTcarclub forum? I been searching around it and i didnt find a topic about this cruise. Anyhow, let me know the URL to the topic and i will put these pictures up there as well.

CHEERS! :yahoo:

img0114fn8.th.jpgimg0110lb7.th.jpgimg0106pf0.th.jpgimg0102aq7.th.jpg

img0092tu2.th.jpgimg0091jk3.th.jpgimg0088tt7.th.jpgimg0086lp9.th.jpg

img0083sl5.th.jpgimg0082ra4.th.jpg

Edited by mariox

nicely done mario, i dont blame you if you didnt get the whole crew in one photo, it was tooo big!! i coulda sworn that i only thought it was only our crew comming down, anyways, had heaps of fun! hopefully ill have my strut bar, then ill 'bring it on' mopp :P

great cruise guys! :yahoo: very nice photos mario, always great to have you around when theres a photoshoot. it was a really good turnout, great stretch of roads...enough to make me dizzy! :P waiting for the next one! :D

hmm, I thought you guys already know that we are joining the cruise organised by sam. I also didnt know it would be that big!

But this cruise was good, all drivers has good morals. As far as i concern, there wasnt any overtaking action done without permission. Another thing was the cruise has break into smaller groups which lighten's the line's length thats y we were having fun as well.

You guys were great over there too. I cant believe the bbq machine for the lunch was not operation.

the numbers were 30+ at the meet point with a handful of cars meeting us at marysville. Thanx for the pictures Mario. To uplaod pictures on the GTcarclub website, you will need to:

1. login

2. click on past events on the left

3. click add media

4. select files from ur PC

there are quite a few pix on facebook at the moment and i am trying to get everyone to post them up on the GTCC website. If anyone wants a full sized picture of any shots they see, please email me on samt@gtcarclub.com with as much info about the shot as possible. i will email you back with the pictures