super charged!

JnRolla

The 1zz's an get away with the stock internals as long as the boost is low, 8psi or so. But even then if you do an engine it is cheaper to buy another 1zz then it would be to do the internal work.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...25&start=25

And this does go quite well against Sportivos.

Do a search mate you certainly are not the first to want this info.

The TRD Supercharger is out of production so your only hope is to find a used one. Your other option is the Blitz Supercharger kit for 1ZZ-FE (Toyota Spacio, Toyota Wish) which is listed as 398,000Y without the optional intercooler setup, but you will need a different piggyback ECU if your vehicle is manual. More info on the Blitz kit can be found at toyotaownersclub.com in my signature.

Currently DuGong is the only member with a supercharged 1ZZ-FE, his car is automatic and uses the TRD kit.

Blitz Supercharger kit for 1ZZ-FE (Toyota Spacio, Toyota Wish) which is listed as 398,000Y without the optional intercooler setup, but you will need a different piggyback ECU if your vehicle is manual. More info on the Blitz kit can be found at toyotaownersclub.com in my signature.

I know the 2zz kits have been discontinued, so I would assume the 1zz kits have gone the same way. So better be quick if you want one brand new.

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl0uxv/1zzfze.jpg

The TRD charger makes the same power as a mildly modified sportivo, only with a hell of a lot more torque from LOW in the rev range and a very linear power curve, no dips or bumps. It's like driving a corolla with a V6 in it.

You can accelerate in top gear when cruising with ease. The sportivo is still revving to get to lift while the 1zzfze is already gone in the distance. If you want a 1ZZ TRD charger you will have to scour US ebay to find one.

Edit: IMO the intercooled Blitz kit would do a lot better, intake charge temps are what kill the power with the TRD charger.

Edited by rollamods

• 3 weeks later...
Blitz Supercharger kit for 1ZZ-FE (Toyota Spacio, Toyota Wish) which is listed as 398,000Y without the optional intercooler setup, but you will need a different piggyback ECU if your vehicle is manual. More info on the Blitz kit can be found at toyotaownersclub.com in my signature.

I know the 2zz kits have been discontinued, so I would assume the 1zz kits have gone the same way. So better be quick if you want one brand new.

i know for sure that the kit for celica is discontinued so im guessing it is the same for the 2zz and 1zz corolla.. i have just bought one for the 1zz but there are still a few of each in stock so if you want one you better hurry!