VIC (MELB) ROLLA"S

hi there guys.. im new to this forum site but i've intro'd myself and posted up all bout my car..

just wondering if there would be any rolla cruise's or meets or something going on down in melb???

i have alot of friends aswell that wana go cruising (we all live in the north suburbs of melb) but theres nothing on or around. dont really see alot of rolla's rolling around down in melb... :(

hope this gets somewhere.. thanks guys

skep

The time has been pretty rough, school exams are comming as well which makes everyone stop cruising for a while. But then, watchout for updates. And there is a gokart meet on the comming saturday 27 October. Check out the topic. You are welcome to join, there will be whole loads of other driver as well.

The time has been pretty rough, school exams are comming as well which makes everyone stop cruising for a while. But then, watchout for updates. And there is a gokart meet on the comming saturday 27 October. Check out the topic. You are welcome to join, there will be whole loads of other driver as well.

I wish i can come too on sat but i have to work.

Anyway, if you guys plan to do something late that nite let me know.

Cos i have just got my buddy club rims. and have done a bit on the car just recently.

Hmm later cant wait until get my exhaust done in two weeks time lo

yeh yeh thats so tru.. b'coz carlton isnt so bad.. its like 20min 30min max drive for me.. which is ok..

but when theres events like out west like dandi its like 45mins or more i dnt really know but its not worth it..

how late?

i work friday nights til about 1am... lol.. we should wait til holidays come around so we can organise on weeknights so more people can come out!

The carlton cafe opens 24 hours i think

guess after 1 is fine for me cos i m a late guy

also better after my gf gone sleep

In light of what Omnipotent has said, perhaps there should be more cruises like the 'Cross Port Phillip Bay cruise' or perhaps some night cruises starting in and around the city and incorporates a varied mix of roads.

I guess the reason why cruise meet/departure points are in the east is that there are more challenging roads here than in the west; apologies if I have generalised - don't want to turn this to an east vs. west vs. north vs. south east debate.

-m_luke

i suggest start with something like where new members can meet n greet. night photoshoot @ docklands?

yeh would be good..

best times for me is tuesday nights..maybe monday nights.. or weekends afta like 1.. 2 am as i have work.. :(

• 2 weeks later...