C-ONE SPORT BRAKE LINE HELP

I’ve recently purchased the C-ONE sport brake line kit for my 2001 ZZE123 Sportivo and there were 2 brackets with rubber bushings fitted snug in them and according to the instructions, which unfortunately is in Japanese, it is suggesting that the 2 ends of the bracket have to be bent together, based on the pictures I'm seeing, so that it can be attached to the front suspension.

Has anyone on this forum installed/have installed the C-ONE sport brake line kit and if so, can you kindly shed some light as to whether the 2 ends of the bracket for the front lines have to be bent for the install to be completed. My problem is only with the front lines as the rear lines seem to be a straightforward installation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by pirate125

• 2 weeks later...
I’ve recently purchased the C-ONE sport brake line kit for my 2001 ZZE123 Sportivo and there were 2 brackets with rubber bushings fitted snug in them and according to the instructions, which unfortunately is in Japanese, it is suggesting that the 2 ends of the bracket have to be bent together, based on the pictures I'm seeing, so that it can be attached to the front suspension.

Has anyone on this forum installed/have installed the C-ONE sport brake line kit and if so, can you kindly shed some light as to whether the 2 ends of the bracket for the front lines have to be bent for the install to be completed. My problem is only with the front lines as the rear lines seem to be a straightforward installation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've gotten that issue sorted out, however, can anyone kindly post pictures of the C-ONE front brake line installation so that I can use it for comparative purposes. Thanks in advance.

As promised, here are the pictures of my installation that I performed over the weekend. The second picture shows particular detail to the mounting bracket for the front brake line which I had asked about initially.

post-934-1194873003_thumb.jpg

post-934-1194872910_thumb.jpg

post-934-1194873057_thumb.jpg

Edited by pirate125