Vic Melb Meet

Which you guys prefer?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys, i was thinking we should have a cruise before i went back for holiday at dec 3rd.

Some input were given to me.

- We should meet at the Toyota HQ in Docklands near City. Then drivers from everydirection has not excuse for driving too far.

- Have a dinner at garage cafe at the end of day would be good and convinien for everybody!

- Since i have no idea the best route, i suggested GoKart. But all Routes input are WELCOME! Its about Driving our car afterall!

- Great Ocean road would be awesome! Kings Lake to Yea Town also good there~!

- Photoshot at the meet also be nice!

But as of requirement, GoKart Events will need you guys to make payment early. As i have to book the time for the race and they goes by at least 10 drivers in a Private RACE EVENT.

I need some inputs as well. Like Date, Time, Day, and ofcourse the Venue!

Brandon, Marcus n Jarrod will be backing up this event! So the event will be big if everyone in melbourne attends!

Guys, I work on sats normally, so I will need some advance notice or perhaps fri and sun suits me better.

Otherwise I can join up very late on sat.....

Why dont we organise a supper night and I guess many ppl will able to turn up.

Getting my Aurion Sportivo SX6 in less than two weeks! Deffinately up for a cruise, specially if it's with a few other sportivo's!

Photo shoot will be great! Will be breaking her in, so a leisurely one down great ocean or something will be perfect.

Keeping an eye on this! What is everyone else driving? Post with mods please...

Well, based on the feedbacks! Sunday would be the best choice!

How about the route? Anyone interested in great ocean road? I can stick with moutain routes to lorne. But again the downsite in that place has been the traffic.

If we are taking GOR, the meet would be on early morning. Best is way before sunrise! Dont have to stuck in traffic when we pass trough geelong.

Or anyone is down for mountain course? I am not really knowleagable on these route. Way open for input/suggestions! No mt dandy pls :P, short and traffics. Unless BBQ.

FYI, this trip will be only us TOCA. I am organising a private cruise for us.

there's a back road into lorne that has some real tight twists and turns. It's like a mountain course. and it finishes 10 seconds into lorne. then we could go into Lorne and have Lunch or whatever and continue down the GOR?

plus the traffic isnt too bad this way and the slowerr traffic "usually" lets you pass. Just don't tailgate anyone cos the corners come outta no where (not for the faint hearted) :spiteful:

there's a back road into lorne that has some real tight twists and turns. It's like a mountain course. and it finishes 10 seconds into lorne. then we could go into Lorne and have Lunch or whatever and continue down the GOR?

plus the traffic isnt too bad this way and the slowerr traffic "usually" lets you pass. Just don't tailgate anyone cos the corners come outta no where (not for the faint hearted) :spiteful:

As long as we don't let our sights off the cars while we're in lorn, not terribly keen on leaving my car around while those schoolies kids are running around!

lol, yeah. i was planning to do it this weekend. 25th Nov 2007. Since most of us are familiar with GOR it would be good for us to ran trough.

The downside to the last post is not all the traffic are kind. Some are just idiocy, and some are ignorant. Especially those with trailer at the back :whistling:

The cruise will be from Melbourne, Geelong, <Mountain Course>, Lorne(Lunch depend what time we reach), and all the way down to apollo bay(lunch if we didnt had lunch at lorne).

So after we reach apollo bay, we turnback trough the same direction / or take the freeway which is a boring drive of 80km/h. Unless some one dare to speed lol! :yahoo:

I was thinking we should meet at 6.30AM before depart at 7.00AM. So its the time right? It would be good if we can leave as early as possible!

Hey man, it would be too early for me to wake up, cos I have a party to go to.

But if you guys stop by somewhere when you come back later in the afternoon, I might join in.

Can msg me if you want.

I guess its out of luck. Because most of u guys not attending, most probly thanks to lack to notice anyway. And one of the reason teh cruise have to be this early is to beat the traffic again. No way we can avoid this fact, unless we can book to close a road to race around!

Too bad thats not possible and will cost a bomb too!

Remember, we need to have walkies/communicator. Camera for photoshot!

Guys, final details are in.

Meet Location: Toyota HQ @ Docklands

Time: 6:30 meet, 7.00 Depart

Event: Cruise to Apolo bay via GOR.

Attendes:

1.MarioX

2.ADD2ZZ (Adam)

3.mopp

4.marcus

What to bring, Wakies, Camera, and urself!!

Will see u guys tomorrow then! Suprise turn out are welcomed!

The cruise was cancelled, only me and marcus turns out. We went to do something else instead. Anyway, instead. We are having dinner tonight in Garage Cafe at 6pm. All members in this topic will be PM for invitation to join.

Reply me ASAP thanks