12th Jan Melbourne Cruise to Black Spurr or Queencliff

Hey All,

After posting on about the Melbourne Cruise thread i thought i better make one for the date so some people would have a clue what idea on a cruise. I dont know how this club after coming from array or different car club.

Please put your name on which one you like to attend then we go from there. Whoever has the most number we will do that road or cruise to the place.

Black Spurr

QueensCliff Geelong

Hey All,

After posting on about the Melbourne Cruise thread i thought i better make one for the date so some people would have a clue what idea on a cruise. I dont know how this club after coming from array or different car club.

Please put your name on which one you like to attend then we go from there. Whoever has the most number we will do that road or cruise to the place.

Black Spurr

Hey, this is matty here. SPOTIO.... can you wait until 18/1/2008.....i will have my license back on that day... i would love to go with you guys ....

QueensCliff Geelong

Hey All,

Black Spurr

Hey, this is matty here. SPOTIO.... can you wait until 18/1/2008.....i will have my license back on that day... i would love to go with you guys ....

QueensCliff Geelong

Yeah i think we could do that but first need to build up the numbers for the cruise

Black Spurr is a mountain road with alot of turns and up and down hill run. From Healville throught to near Lake Mountain snow area.

Im just trying to figure out what could we do once we arrive and dont know anyone will be bring a bbq with them on the cruise

ok from each of the posts it is.

Black Spurr

QueensCliff Geelong

BigBum

Mopp

{{HoTtWaXx}}

kolourhero

Darius

Kenster has to make his preferance known and we can add it to the list, but i think it will be geelong unless we get at least 4 more ppl down for black spurr.

Black Spurr is a mountain road with alot of turns and up and down hill run. From Healville throught to near Lake Mountain snow area.

Im just trying to figure out what could we do once we arrive and dont know anyone will be bring a bbq with them on the cruise

Maybe we could find a park that has a bbq, and then byo meat?

Maybe we could find a park that has a bbq, and then byo meat?

We had a cruise a while back to the Dandenong mountains which had parks and BBQ's up there. They had a butcher store, milkbar and grocery stores right opposite too. Everyone chip in $5-$10, s'all good :)

I'm pretty sure Geelong has a lot of BBQ parks.

kolorhero- oh damn, we will just have to see ur lowerd stivo on the next cruise

i reckon finding a bbq park and go finding a butcher or summin is a good idea.

kenster- what is ur preferance on location

goodboyZ - the date is the 12th of january

Well it looks like Geelong - QueenCliff win since alot of people want to cruise there.

I think there a big park that we could all fit in and have a bbq since its near the main town and I will push the date to the 19th of Jan so give 2 week advice in fixing up final bit of your cars, bring camreas, good attitude and alot of fun.

Let say we meet at Officwork Chadstone at 10am and start cruising, we will stop at Todd Road for a while to give people to fuel up, then Stop in Geelong for a bbq and final destination Queenscliff and finish off at Pier 35 for more photos.

How does that sound?

19th, won't be able to make it. Mrs 21st and our 4 years. Have a good one though! :)

nOOoOoOo braandonnn i wanna see ur monster man loool 4 years and a 21st congrats heaps man have a good one

and make sure to use . . . . :spiteful: lol