New Aution Owner Wants Info

Inverter

Hello guys I just recently purchased ( yesterday ) a 2007 Aurion Sportivo Zr6 black on Black. I traded in my new body camry sportivo black on black because it literally had no balls :yahoo: . Anyhow, I had 20 inch black verde kaos wheels on the camry which i now put on my aurion. Now don't flame me for asking what others may have asked over and over again but to be honest with you, i cannot find any good answers. Firstly i know the american camry v6 engine is the 2grfe like ours but is it 100% the same? I mean in things like would a short or cold air intake off the camry be the same i could buy for my aurion, or is the exhaust run the same as ours ( 2-1 then split into to mufflers)? I am really interested in modding the car with the basic intake, extractors, cat back and a supercharger *** willing they make one. If they do not have cat back yet, i would like a nice growl muffler setup like how the is350 sounds. Anyone have any luck with any? Thanks in advance.

Should be the same cant see why not. Then engine from what recall is the same, sounds like you planning alot of mods already, otherwise in half to 2 years down the track im pretty sure you can pick up a 2nd hand trd aurion anyways, im pretty sure a few people would come to realise the dissappointment... and probably you can get one cheap and then start modding off that...?

I got the feeling that the Aurion as it comes now is perfectly balanced in tuning to cater both performance and fuel effeciency... finding mods will just offset one for the other.

If you looking for muffler growl perhaps you can get one custom made to meet the spec of the is350? still wont be the same tho given the is350 runs the 2GR-FSE, and pulls 230kw at the crank...

Should be the same cant see why not. Then engine from what recall is the same, sounds like you planning alot of mods already, otherwise in half to 2 years down the track im pretty sure you can pick up a 2nd hand trd aurion anyways, im pretty sure a few people would come to realise the dissappointment... and probably you can get one cheap and then start modding off that...?

I got the feeling that the Aurion as it comes now is perfectly balanced in tuning to cater both performance and fuel effeciency... finding mods will just offset one for the other.

If you looking for muffler growl perhaps you can get one custom made to meet the spec of the is350? still wont be the same tho given the is350 runs the 2GR-FSE, and pulls 230kw at the crank...

Yeah i was looking to mod it and make her pretty quick. I do agree with you on the notion its very well balanced in the sense of performance, fuel economy, and luxury. I would buy a trd aurion if they were fairly well discounted in due time but im happy with my car now and i would like to make it as fast as a trd or faster. Anyhow we will see how it all plays out and if there is an exhaust that can sound good and make power and even an intake for that matter. *** willing trd will sell the charger alone which i doubt. Anyhow thanks again