2007-2008 Corolla Sedan Workshop Manual

Has anyone got an electronic version of the workshop manual for a 2007-2008 Corolla Sedan. Sure would appreciate if someone could host the workshop manual and reply with an active link.

Thanks

for the new model corolla? ZRE152???

they don't exist, everything is direct from the dealers to Toyota's head office, try asking your local dealer, but i doubt you'll get anything.

Has anyone got an electronic version of the workshop manual for a 2007-2008 Corolla Sedan. Sure would appreciate if someone could host the workshop manual and reply with an active link.

Thanks

for the new model corolla? ZRE152???

they don't exist, everything is direct from the dealers to Toyota's head office, try asking your local dealer, but i doubt you'll get anything.

You're nearly correct there. Toyota no longer issue repair manuals to dealers in CD format, they are now based on Toyota's dealer intranet. To the OP, unless someone does a rip of the repair manual section of the intranet, there's not really any chance you'll score a manual...

• 2 weeks later...

You can buy a CD Repair Manual for the ZRE152 Corolla. Some of the features in the CD you won't be able to access, unless you are connected to Toyota Intranet, like all the dealers are, but you should be able to access most of the information that you need. From memory it is less than $100, but you would need to check to make sure.

You can buy a CD Repair Manual for the ZRE152 Corolla. Some of the features in the CD you won't be able to access, unless you are connected to Toyota Intranet, like all the dealers are, but you should be able to access most of the information that you need. From memory it is less than $100, but you would need to check to make sure.

you can do what now???

where how and when do i go about getting this?

my local dealers knew nothing, emailed toyota and then told me no chance, everything is intranet for them.....

you can do what now???

where how and when do i go about getting this?

my local dealers knew nothing, emailed toyota and then told me no chance, everything is intranet for them.....

Just go into your local dealer and ask them! It is available as a spare part. If worst comes to worst, tell them to get the CD Part Number off the disc that their in-house workshop uses.