Radio in Toyota Starlet 1.3 Friend

Hello!

I'm hoping that somebody can help me out:

I've just bought a Toyota Starlet 1.3 Friend from the year 1992. It's a great car but doesn't have a radio.

On the outside of the car is an antenna and inside there seems to be a bit witch can be taken out to puy in a radio.

The only thing I'm wondering about is: are there any speakers?

As well as on the righthandside as on the lefthandside at the front of the car there are two grids.

In the car manual these aren't marked as ventilation grids. In fact they're not marked at all. Might these be the speakers?

Thank you!

Hello!

I'm hoping that somebody can help me out:

I've just bought a Toyota Starlet 1.3 Friend from the year 1992. It's a great car but doesn't have a radio.

On the outside of the car is an antenna and inside there seems to be a bit witch can be taken out to puy in a radio.

The only thing I'm wondering about is: are there any speakers?

As well as on the righthandside as on the lefthandside at the front of the car there are two grids.

In the car manual these aren't marked as ventilation grids. In fact they're not marked at all. Might these be the speakers?

Thank you!

it sounds like the previous owner took out the radio possibly it could have had a sound system in it before so they may also have taken the speakers out too

but in the door those vents will most likely be speaker grills especially if their towards the bottom and towards the front of the car cause thats where they normally put them

for your rear speakers they should be found by looking in the boot where the trims the parcel shelf rests on there will be vent looking things in the trim there and thats where your rear speakers should be if it has them

you can pick up a new head unit cheap these days i would suggest pioneer or clarion or even kenwood just dont get a cheap supercheap no name special

but ill leave that up to you

hope this help you out