melb car clubs

just wondering if there are many car clubs that do regular track or tuning day in melb???

i'm pretty new to track days and things like that, but i like to think that i'm doing up my car for a reson.. and thats to see how well it preforms around a circit, not on the streets.. ( whats the point of coilovers and racing seat's if they are not used to it's full potental, just so that you can say that you have them, or that you beat the guy next to you who was driving his mum's apollo :blink: ) not that theres anything wrong with apollo's..

so my qestion is: are there any clubs that go to tracks like 'winton, caldar, phillip island, sandown etc etc'..

with cars like ours, ie: corolla's, celica, camery's or even honda civic's, jazz's, prelude, nissan plusar's,

you get what i'm try'n to say.

just looking to be a better driver :toast:

like they all say "its 80% driver, 20% car"..

I will speak on behalf of Winton, lots of car clubs go to Winton, you need to check Winton's website. Most car clubs will let others join in to their track days as it reduces the cost for them

Tampered Motorsport run the days you are lloking for at Winton as well, email adam@tamperedmotorsport.com.au and he will give you the info you need.

EXE goes to winton alot of the time they got one atm check it out theres a thread in here about it it was a VIC + NSW 1 i think it was they always throw a good track day but wont be many of the cars u posted usally more turbo cars and a few n/a's but its worth checking it out

Steve,