1964 stout ute

mands

me and my mum have found a 1964 toyota stout, its a bit rought around the edges and is not running. due to the lack of care of a classic, it was originally used as a work horse for farming. the car has a lot of potental and class. the previous owner was going to send the car to the scrap yard but we intersepted him in the process and snap the car up for a resonable price although being left in the weather doing nothing for the last 30 years, so you can under stand the condition of the vehicle. it's not a bad project for us, we've always had a soft spot classics. we will be posting photo's of the car on the forum letting all of you guys know how the work is going. hope to get some advice on how i can approch certain areas on the process of resteration but with being only 25 i also have a mind of performance as well, thats all the information we have at the moment but will keep posted.

Welcome to the forum mands. Excellent to see another Stout owner. What state are you in?

Please post some pics, cos I like nothing better than looking at pics of Stouts and I get bored of looking at pics of mine. :rolleyes:

You will definately love this truck and the amount of people that want to have a look at it when you take it for a drive anywhere.