JVC Subwoofer hook up

Brad!

Hi,

Just got a new JVC head unit and am trying to hook my amp up to it.

It has Front RCA Cables, Rear RCA Cables, Center RCA Cable (One), Subwoofer RCA Cable (One)

How do i hook my amp up to this correctly, does it only need 1 RCA plugged in for Sub or what.

Sorry for being such a nub.

Cheers

Hi,

It has Front RCA Cables, Rear RCA Cables, Center RCA Cable (One), Subwoofer RCA Cable (One)

How do i hook my amp up to this correctly, does it only need 1 RCA plugged in for Sub or what.

Cheers

ok all you need is the subwoofer set of rc. so one red and a white cable to run to the amp. and you will need the power cable from the batter to power the amp and also the earth cable to earth it. you will also need the ignition cable that comes out from your cd player wired in to the amp. i think it was called ignition. anyways goodluk with it.

Hi,

Cheers

ok all you need is the subwoofer set of rc. so one red and a white cable to run to the amp. and you will need the power cable from the batter to power the amp and also the earth cable to earth it. you will also need the ignition cable that comes out from your cd player wired in to the amp. i think it was called ignition. anyways goodluk with it.

Sinan thanks for your help but maybe i wasn't clear enough.

Lets pretend everything is installed EXECPT RCA Cables.

I have a Red/White RCA cable running from Amp up to the head unit. There is only 1 RCA connector for subwoofer...(Front/Rear have 2 each)

Do i make sense yet?

cos subs arent stereo you only need one, if you wanna run both, which you should, get and rca splitter and splitthe single RCA into two then plug into it. Are you sure the centre and sub arent ment to be used together?

I take no responsibility :P :whistling:

The unit has 5.1 surround sound. Center is for center and Sub is for Sub.

I just need someone who has a JVC or knows someone and can let me know how to do it properly.

Want to install this tomorrow - Please come to my help!!