SYD ---> QLD ROADTRIP JUNE 6- 2008

HI GUYS!!!

i have mentioned the list in the national meet thread and had no reply so i'm assuming that people are over looking the thread and not reading all bits.

anyways there are only 3 weeks left till this meet and i know there ARE more people out there interested and i totally understand that not all people want to bring their cars and not all people wanna drive alone.

so heres a few different lists please add your names to one or create your own new list underneath.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BRING THEIR OWN CAR BUT WOULD LIKE COMPANY FOR THE DRIVE IE: TO SPLIT COSTS OF FUEL AND ACCOMODATION:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT BRING THEIR CARS BUT WANT TO GO FOR THE ROADTRIP EG: THEIR CAR MIGHT NOT MAKE IT TO QLD AND ARE WILLING TO SPLIT COSTS STILL:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO FLY AND NEED TO BE PICKED UP BY OTHER TOCAU MEMBERS AND ARE WILLING TO SHARE COSTS OF PETROL:

Zoran and i are planning to drive up through sydney and i wouldnt mind taking a passenger up if required, we were hoping to convoy with the sydney crew anyway :rolleyes:

Edited by Mopp

Mopp - I was hoping to leave Sydney early on Friday. Like, really early. 6am at the latest. Are you doing the day drive or overnight with the Mishark clan?

sorry mate, we hada change of plans, deceided to head inland and do the dubbo stop over, we aretraveling durin the day.

thursday drive to dubbo, friday finish the trip

I wouldn't mind going any other Celica's gonna be there?

Unfortunatley I gotta replace my water pump because it has massive leaks.. which so far looks like I gotta remove half of my car and a pretty new timing belt I just bought... *sigh* might take a week or two.

2 spare seats in back :|

Edited by Renegade89