Dent / Hail Damage Removal

We had the horrible experience of our Kluger getting caught in a hail storm on 13 April. Every panel except the rear drivers side door was covered in dents (I have photos but they don't really show damage so I just attached one of the roof).

I was devestated as I love my car.

Luckily it was covered by insurance (AAMI) and the car was sent to DentStar at Moorebank for paintless dent removal. I was skeptical at first given the size of the dents left by the golf call size hail stones but the job they did was unreal. You cannot see any trace of dents and the car does not look touched, no bog and no respray!!!!

For anyone in the Sydney area with dents they want removed contact William at Dent Star on 1300 9962 1281 (1300 DENT STAR) or visit www.dentstar.com.au you won't believe what they can do.

post-7476-1210137365_thumb.jpg

yer my wife's corolla was hailed on in 05 , i was sceptical too . But when we picked it up it was good as new and still with the original paint . Not that it mattered as she wrote it of 12 months later anyway :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Dent removal professionals are getting better and better at these issues, i had a dent which look like some big guy punched in hard..(btw, it cost around AUD150 to fix it)

Did you have any idea how much it cost? so we can compare quotes in future..

Edited by dannywss

Dent removal professionals are getting better and better at these issues, i had a dent which look like some big guy punched in hard..(btw, it cost around AUD150 to fix it)

Where abouts in Melbourne? I need a place soon too.

the place i got it is from moorabin(spell correctly?) you should be close, coz freddy is nearby..

how big is the dent? how deep?

the place i got it is from moorabin(spell correctly?) you should be close, coz freddy is nearby..

Nice. I know which place your talking about. Doesn't really matter where as I travel all over Melbourne.

It's tiny (5 cent coin size), but it's annoying because I know it's there.

Nice. I know which place your talking about. Doesn't really matter where as I travel all over Melbourne.

5 cent size? then DIY, just hv to find out where to get dry ice.

5 cent size? then DIY, just hv to find out where to get dry ice.

most BOC places have it .