new mods after 20k service

hey guys my 20k service coming soon i got 5k to spend on mods what u guys suggest for more power im looking at a trd cai, cat back trd exhaust, trd air filter and trd spark plugs anything else? (im noob at this as i haven't ever touched a car never too late to start)

Edited by SWTIVO

Don't think you need anything else after that.

Headers and then done.

You will need something to roll it along and handle it properly.

wheels u mean rims and low pro's? i was gettin 18's after my service front treads are gone =[

Headers and then done.

wheels u mean rims and low pro's? i was gettin 18's after my service front treads are gone =[

I think he means tyres, not rims :whistling:

Headers and then done.

I think he means tyres, not rims :whistling:

k lol well tyre pressure plays a big part so i guess thats what he means also =]

hey guys my 20k service coming soon i got 5k to spend on mods what u guys suggest for more power im looking at a trd cai, cat back trd exhaust, trd air filter and trd spark plugs anything else? (im noob at this as i haven't ever touched a car never too late to start)

Drink holders... you can never have enough drink holders.

Especially ones that hold milk cartons...

5k should get you some nice ones.

Drink holders... you can never have enough drink holders.

Especially ones that hold milk cartons...

5k should get you some nice ones.

lol to that cup holders with boost =] screw cartoon milk use breast milk lmfao

trd cai = $400

cat back trd exhaust, = i dont think it will fit as the exhaust for our cars in japan is on the other side if memory serves .... a CES will set u back $1k new or less 2nd hand or u could opt for a copy job

trd air filter = will come with ur CAI

trd spark plugs = just get the Denso plugs but if ur insistent on the trd's then i doubt ur gonna spend a lot of cash on these .... should be under $100 shipped to you from japan

so worst case u still have 3500 left to spend

as suggested coilover and ill add a front strut brace will help u out in the handling department so put aside say $2k

get ur headers ported and polished i think someone said they got that done for a few hundered

then i would probably recommend since u want the car to go faster not to go the 18's ..... will be massive weights ...... just get a good set of tyres with the money left over like toyo t1-r's

then wen u save a further $2.5k send me a pm and we will powerFC ur baby ;)

then wen u save a further $2.5k we'll LSD ur baby ;)