QUESTION ABOUT C****AT FOR BABY

vegemite

:) Hi,

In relation to car seats for a baby, where is the safest place to put it? Can the Kluger take any type of car seats? Have a fantastic day.

In relation to car seats for a baby, where is the safest place to put it? Can the Kluger take any type of car seats? Have a fantastic day.

I believe the centre seat is the safest place in all cars for child restraints. I am still not 100% convinced that a removable seat (ie middle seat in Kluger) is as safe as a normal seat. We have 3 children all in anchored child restraints so we have no choice but to use all 3 positions. I am not sure that the centre seat would be able to accomodate a baby seat in the reverse position due to the straps sliding down between it and the out seats . I guess it depends on how your child restraint is designed.

Good Luck

The car seat in ours will have to go on the outside(reverse position) as we have the maxi riders for our 3 and 5 yo, and it wont fit in the centre but will if we have it on the side, also i think all the centre row seats will be safe, but for ease of moving your baby in and out, the passenger side seat of the middle row is where we will place our baby.

Definitely not the in back row!

THanks for solving the pizzle mate.

I have 2 forward facing car seats. One on each side of 2nd row. If there is one, put it at one side since there is a bigger seat for the car seat's base

THanks for solving the pizzle mate.

I have 2 forward facing car seats. One on each side of 2nd row. If there is one, put it at one side since there is a bigger seat for the car seat's base

Thanks for the replies. Our first baby, so there are a lot of questions:D

Congrats though. I claim to be no expert since my 2 are only 3.5 and 1.5 years old.

They love the DVD and when the 1.5 year old singing to Hi-5... it is just all smiles in the front seats.

If you have only 1 car seat to put in, the most convenient position, not necesarily the safest, is on the drivers side. This is to allow access to the third row when needed.