The little square at the front.

AurioPro

Good morning everybody, I'm new here and this is my first post!

Anyway, have you noticed that little square on the Aurion Prodigy, its right next to the left fog lamp, a little higher up then it though (if I can remember correctly). Well, I looked at it again, and now there is no plastic square there, as if somebody removed it, and now its just an open square with a pipe looking thing in there behind the bumper. Does anybody know anything about this? What is that pipe thing, and if it is possible to get a replacement to put it back on, because it looks a little ugly with a square hole in the bumper.

I'm hoping I posted in the right section, and I also hope somebody can help me out! Thank you, and everybody keep enjoying the good morning!

EDIT: For a better understanding of what I mean, go here:

http://www.redbookasiapacific.com/au/vehic...s.php?id=102162

In that picture, see that little square just left of the number plate? Thats it, and when I had a look at it this morning, it was gone, and there is some kind of pipe behind it, I have no idea what it is, and need it covered again!

Edited by AurioPro

That hole is for the towing hook. Have a look in your boot at the spare wheel cover. There is a rod with a loop in it. That screws into that hole. I would probably ask Toyota if you could get a replacement cover for the panel.

Ah, great, thank you. I was just a little shocked to find it missing. Either somebody took it off to replace theirs, or it fell off! Would it be advisable to goto a Toyota Dealership for a replacement, or would I need to actually contact Toyota?

Ah, great, thank you. I was just a little shocked to find it missing. Either somebody took it off to replace theirs, or it fell off! Would it be advisable to goto a Toyota Dealership for a replacement, or would I need to actually contact Toyota?

I would be leaning more towards the possibility that it was taken off. The cover has a little bit of plastic that should keep it attached to the bumper when you pop it off (kind of like a hanging tag). There is the possibility that wind resistance ripped it off when it was hanging there, but it should have held pretty good. I would just call Toyota spare parts. They might have the part, probably unpainted though.