has anyone seen?

gday guys listen i know out here there know as SPORTIVOS and overseas there RUNX but i recently got a performance car mag and didnt notice till i got home that is was a new zealand mag. anyway as i went through it i came across an article about the stivo anyway just a write up about when they were getting released over there.

what i found funny was the pix they had on it had GT badges and not SPORTIVO or RUNX and the article also states its called the GT.

anyway what i wanna know is can ya get these GT badges from anywhere and if so could someone let me know where. as me being me i wanna be different to evryone else who has sportivo or runx badges.

thanks guys.

gday guys listen i know out here there know as SPORTIVOS  and overseas there RUNX but i recently got a performance car mag and didnt notice till i got home that is was a new zealand mag. anyway as i went through it i came across an article about the stivo anyway just a write up about when they were getting released over there.

what i found funny was the pix they had on it had GT badges and not SPORTIVO or RUNX and the article also states its called the GT.

anyway what i wanna know is can ya get these GT badges from anywhere and if so could someone let me know where. as me being me i wanna be different to evryone else who has sportivo or runx badges.

thanks guys.

Contact a Toyota Dealer in New Zealand the GT (Sportivo) was only on the market for a very short time. I did this when I bought my Honda Parts. Works like a dream.

ive only got the GT pix in the mag i have but i dont have a scanner or anything.

and ive been on new zealand sites but its now called the runx over there.

i also got onto the performance mag but no pix online.

i might do what peekay said and try to get in contact with a toyota dealer in new zealand and see if i can get the same badge.

but they look very similar to the GT badges on the fords but more like the old XY GT ford not quite as big as the new ford GT-P ones.

but theylook good on the pic i have in this mag.

if i can find a pix or get mine scanned ill post it here for anyone interested.

ive only got the GT pix in the mag i have but i dont have a scanner or anything.

and ive been on new zealand sites but its now called the runx over there.

i also got onto the performance mag but no pix online.

i might do what peekay said and try to get in contact with a toyota dealer in new zealand and see if i can get the same badge.

but they look very similar to the GT badges on the fords but more like the old XY GT ford not quite as big as the new ford GT-P ones.

but theylook good on the pic i have in this mag.

if i can find a pix or get mine scanned ill post it here for anyone interested.

If you have any issues try Bruce at www.tradsales.com he has a few contacts that may be able to help.

The Corolla GT was only produced to order also so very small volumes and only a couple over there in dealers to test drive. I think they ended up just being rebadged Sportivos from OZ, but I could be wrong. I think I know the mag you are talking about and, read that article, They actually give it a good wrap unlike the narrow minded journos over here who expect everything to be one of the big 3 (Commodore, Falcon or Magna).

thanks guys.

i know typhoon http://www.tomsracing.com.au/menu.html has GT badge but not sure whether it is that style you saw. tomorrow i post a picture of some of the toyota badges they have after i download it from my camera such as AERAS AEROTOURER-Z FIELDER MIDSHIP-RUNABOUT PICNIC in the meantime phone typhoon and enquire.

thanks guys really hopeing i can find em.

the article i read did give the stivo a really really good wrap.

also while im here the avtar ive got has the toyota rally car anyway i want to get the bonnet air vent they have on it instead of getting the carbon fibre bonnent that evryone else is after.loos good but dont know where to start looking.

i supose i should get off my ***** and ring up a few places but id prefer to try and find it online first.

anyone know what im talking about?

anyway i just cant help myself by wanting to be original with my mods.lol :D

even if evryone thinks it looks **** ill be one of a kind ( hopefully lol)