Need help

X-Power

You need to watch out which ones to get... You have a Gen 3 (1993-1995) and a Gen 3.5 (1996-1997).

I've seen instances where people who own a 3.5 buy tail lights that are made for Gen 3s. and find the garnish sits out, so I'd imagine the opposite MIGHT happen to yourself. This theory however got blown outta the water when Tash last week got one off a 94 or 95 Vienta, on her 96 or 97 Camry.

Why you want one? Changin up? Or broken the other one?

The best combo, in my opinion is my backend (not tryin to be biased, lol) but the red/clear boot garnish, plus the Red/Clear/Red tail lights really look schmicko :P

post-5978-1215514614_thumb.jpg

You need to watch out which ones to get... You have a Gen 3 (1993-1995) and a Gen 3.5 (1996-1997).

I've seen instances where people who own a 3.5 buy tail lights that are made for Gen 3s. and find the garnish sits out, so I'd imagine the opposite MIGHT happen to yourself. This theory however got blown outta the water when Tash last week got one off a 94 or 95 Vienta, on her 96 or 97 Camry.

Why you want one? Changin up? Or broken the other one?

The best combo, in my opinion is my backend (not tryin to be biased, lol) but the red/clear boot garnish, plus the Red/Clear/Red tail lights really look schmicko :P

i know what you mean man, and i totally i agree with you. but i just want something different, to be honest i think it will give the car bit of face lift which im after and i dont like the whole camry writing on the back.

You can always opt for the black garnish with the raised "CAMRY" wording... shave them off, and paint it, as mentioned.

I've seen a few done like this, and when painted to suit the car paint, they look awesome.