corona rt40 gaurds wtd

coronawithalime

• 1 month later...

how it,

I am looking for a lefthand front gaurd and a bonnet to fit a 1969 rt40 corona, if anyone can help me please send me a message.

Cheers

Andy

nakanak,sep 19 2008.hi Andy i have L&R gaurds in very good condition white in colour i have no further use for them.Im in the riverland S.A. Mick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
how it,

I am looking for a lefthand front gaurd and a bonnet to fit a 1969 rt40 corona, if anyone can help me please send me a message.

Cheers

Andy

nakanak,sep 19 2008.hi Andy i have L&R gaurds in very good condition white in colour i have no further use for them.Im in the riverland S.A. Mick

Hey mate I know that this is way late but I have been over seas for work for the last 8 months and completely forgot about the gaurds, if you still have them I will take them but if not thanks anyway and I should have been quicker

• 3 weeks later...

There is an RT40 in a wreckers yard down here in Melbourne that appears to be pretty straight. Its a U-Pull-it style so not sure whether they would be interested in pulling them off and sending them to you.

I can go have a look if you are still looking.

There is an RT40 in a wreckers yard down here in Melbourne that appears to be pretty straight. Its a U-Pull-it style so not sure whether they would be interested in pulling them off and sending them to you.

What LCA's does the RT40's use? If that one at the wreckers has XT130 LCA's can you lettuce know please. Im after some for my AE86.

Wheres the wreckers located?

Luke

What LCA's does the RT40's use? If that one at the wreckers has XT130 LCA's can you lettuce know please. Im after some for my AE86.

Wheres the wreckers located?

Luke

Sorry mate an RT40 is a late 60's Corona. The XT130 is late 70's. Not what you are after.