CAI. bruce question

ren

i was wondering how long it takes to recieve the CAI from bruce ? also what payment method does he accept and would any toyota dealer be happy to fit it on for me ? finally, will there be any problems with my insurance company ? justcars or racv to be exact.

i need the CAI asap within 3weeks. if i cant get one within 3weeks, i'll go to my local toyota dealer and buy one from them.

thnx for any help.

i was wondering how long it takes to recieve the CAI from bruce ? also what payment method does he accept and would any toyota dealer be happy to fit it on for me ? finally, will there be any problems with my insurance company ? justcars or racv to be exact.

i need the CAI asap within 3weeks. if i cant get one within 3weeks, i'll go to my local toyota dealer and buy one from them.

thnx for any help.

It takes roughly two weeks from Bruce. Credit Card but ring him and ask.. Insurance company normally ok but a question you need to ask them not us cause ultimatly they are the ones paying claims. Local Toyota dealers do not normally stock these unless they buy TRD stuff in. Bruce supplys them anyway.

thnx for any help.

It takes roughly two weeks from Bruce. Credit Card but ring him and ask.. Insurance company normally ok but a question you need to ask them not us cause ultimatly they are the ones paying claims. Local Toyota dealers do not normally stock these unless they buy TRD stuff in. Bruce supplys them anyway.

kk thnx. hrmm, that could be alittle too late for me. yep dun worry, my local toyota dealer sells them. if they dont have it in stock, they said they would source it from others who do stock them.

can ya pm me bruce's price. if u dont want to say the exact, can ya put the price in a range for me ?

thnx

thnx for any help.

kk thnx. hrmm, that could be alittle too late for me. yep dun worry, my local toyota dealer sells them. if they dont have it in stock, they said they would source it from others who do stock them.

can ya pm me bruce's price. if u dont want to say the exact, can ya put the price in a range for me ?

thnx

Sorry No I can't PM the price as I don't know the current price look at his site. The price goes up and down with the dollar. Ask him he may have one in stock so could be quicker getting here.