Toombul carpark meet 18/9/08

apg39

I dont know if anyone went last night but there's been a report on another one of my forums about a mate who had a bottle thrown at his Forester, smashed his windscreen and ruined many peoples nights. Apparently was thrown from the motorway onto the car.

Not promoting violence, but he wants to know who did it so they can be dealt with the appropriate authorities. If you know anything you can PM me, I wont say anything.

Bit bloody stupid to do this kind of thing at a Police run event.

I'm sorry to hear about old mates car, but unfortunately I think the chances of finding out who did it are low...

If it was thrown from the motorway it could have been anyone right?

Would insurance be able to cover it?

My mate had a hammer thrown at his car one night... it's not a good feeling. :angry:

Good luck!

I dont know if anyone went last night but there's been a report on another one of my forums about a mate who had a bottle thrown at his Forester, smashed his windscreen and ruined many peoples nights. Apparently was thrown from the motorway onto the car.

Not promoting violence, but he wants to know who did it so they can be dealt with the appropriate authorities. If you know anything you can PM me, I wont say anything.

Bit bloody stupid to do this kind of thing at a Police run event.

Yeah this was posted on Boostcruising.com. Just retarded people ruining it for the rest... don't worry it's a Police manned every 3rd week of every month held event at Toombul. Last night though the roads were ballistic everywhere full of retards driving. Anyways... sad to hear crap like this happens... even at a Police manned event. Hopefully oldmate gets it fixed and the retards are caught.