My 1993 Camry widebody 5SFE Turbo!

Campbell88

Hey all!

Update on Camry.

Clutch!

Exedy clutch today, well its on order, just got the Exedy HD clutch kit. Was recommended that it would be good up to 235HP thats 175Kw.

Cost!

$235.00 inc GST. For up here in the North thats a wicked bad price! My STD clutch cost me $180!

Install!

I am a 3rd year diesel mechaic lol! And I got tech training coming up in a couple of weeks so I plan to do the install there because they have a hoist at tech and it can go towards my Training Record Book woo! Even tho I have done this before lol

Injectors.

$352+ postage, for four injectors that gets me 370cc which will be heaps compaited to the STD 240cc ones in the camry at the moment. And when I go to buy them I will then need to save up for another dyno tune. If all goes well that will be around a 4 hour tune at $130 per hour!

Paint!

Cost - $190 for materials, 2pac job done at home this weekend haha!

That front bar will be sprayed this weekend, will put pics up Sunday when its done

Seats!

Cost - $700, custom design and adding an extra puff to rear seat as its all soft from having it for 15 years. Got the rear seats out of the car and they are getting re-done as I type this, goin to be matched to the front seats, should look sweet! They get back friday so will put pics up of that too!

Thanks all I got for now people! Wil post pics up coming weekend I know how everyone loves photos of Stuff! I do!

Catcha!

• 1 month later...

Hey man loving this car, i have a 1997 widebody camry and was wondering whether or not to turbo mine once im off my P's and by the looks of your car it is possible and has swayed me to do it. how much all up did the turbo kit cost? and where did ya get it from?

and have you got those photos of your interior yet?

Edited by 97camry

• 7 months later...