Hugh's Red 05 Sportivo

Huu

Sorry It took so long but here it is!

Well After many a year driving my old car, a Nissan 1985 Gazelle (S12 Silvia)....it was time to move forward.

Heres a couple of pics

709569_2_full.jpg

709569_18_full.jpg

After my daughter being born early last year, I needed something that was more practical and reliable. Being a nissan man for a very long time I found it hard to find something that was four door, practical, reliable and is also unique that you don't see too many on the road...

The entire time of looking at cars, I kept finding myself veering towards the S15's, Skyline R24's and so on.....just nothing was catching my interest. Sure I could have gone for something like a WRX....but they are too common. I still like my cars to be unique.

Then, after almost giving up, I was heading home from work and I saw it. A white Corolla. But not just any Corolla, a 05 Corolla Sportivo. The moment I felt my head turn I immediately knew I had to find one.

And I did! May I present to you my Red 05 Corolla Sportivo!

n518642189_1502682_4466.jpg

Bought at Cornes Toyota, my new baby is stock as a rock and has only done 43,000kms

What plans lay ahead for this? Well who knows (some more pictures might help :P) but for the mean time I will enjoy driving this car from the very day I picked it up a few weeks ago...

Congrates!! :D welcome to the Toyota family.. :P

very clean car i c :P they say red goes faster :P

LOL! yeah.. they say red goes faster... but really... after seeing this and Nellie's stivo... i just fall in love with red colour... specially this colour...

its just so bright and shiny... LOL

well, some of the tocau.wa guys will know... i dont really keep my car as clean as the other boys... LOL

so maybe getting this kind of colour not a good idea? LOL muhauahua