ronaldinho

spillige

old and also fake (meaning hes not hitting the cross bar like it looks hes doing) but still very very impressive to get those rebounds

as in other than his dribble/foot work/ball control skills the rest of it is fake .... i.e hitting the cross bar and getting those rebounds ..... i dont doubt that he could probably hit the crossbar on several occasions but getting those rebounds highly unlikely ..... also as stated it was admitted that it was staged as part of a promo ..... watch it again ...... y do u thing u loose sight of the ball a few meters before it hits the crossbar ;) ;) ;) also a ball hitting the crossbar doesnt sound like that .... having done it many times during my soccer career ...... lol

LOL awesome clip I hope it sold some boots!

Rooney FTW :D Go Shrek! Ronaldo awesome too but a bit of a fairy :( Go ManU!

yay a utd fan thumbs up to you micky :D

Reprasent!!!!!

Yeah mainly cos of my bro, got me a Rooney 10 shirt for my bday :lol: roxorz

ronaldho was a mad fairy when he came to england, but i think hes matured alot as a player. he'll be at his peak thru the next 5yrs if he'll stay at united or not is another story, funny thing is he was born in the same town and hospital as me but we are 1yr apart

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

yeah, im a big fan here, been following them since before i started playing soccer and ive been playing for 12 years now... C Ronaldo is an absolute freak - the way he moves his legs so quickly is absolutely crazy... good to see that young kid, Wellbeck, coming throught the youth squad score on the weekend... lovely goal, actually they were all quality from United on the weekend...