RIM INCH. FOR ZZE123R

prettyisamuel

It may not ALWAYS rub. I'm just saying I have heard of cases on the ZZE-series Corollas where 18" wheels rub, and I have heard cases where they work with no rubbing. I guess it depends on your car.

It may not ALWAYS rub. I'm just saying I have heard of cases on the ZZE-series Corollas where 18" wheels rub, and I have heard cases where they work with no rubbing. I guess it depends on your car.

or may depends on the wheel????

so are u advise i buy 17 instead of 18 for safety..... because its not cheap.....??

so are u advise i buy 17 instead of 18 for safety..... because its not cheap.....??

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

17s are cheaper than 18s

I didn't say anything about price :unsure:

I'll just set up the advantages and disadvantages of both...

17x7

Adv: Greater selection of tyres that meet the load rating. 99.999% won't rub. More sidewall so slightly smoother ride.

Dis: Doesn't look as good as 18".

18x7.5

Adv: Bigger looks better. More width = more grip.

Dis: Very small selection of tyres that meet the required size and load/speed rating (tyres will be expensive too). Might rub guards when turning due to width (you can always have the guards rolled). Slightly bumpier ride.

• 2 weeks later...
Also 18" have less compliance than 17", which has less compliance than 16".

I'd rather have a awesome looking small wheel than a larger average looking wheel.

What do you mean by compliance??