05 facelift corolla

hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows if the sportivo front lip from the 2005 facelift fits the 2005 corolla wagon? ive noticed that the front bars from both of these to me look the same.

anyone know if it will fit?

if it is the same front bar?

and also some good wreckers for corolla parts?

...face lift or not facelife.........the sedan/wagon front bumper is longer (distance from front of wheel arch to front of bumper) thus meaning the front lip from a hatchback levin/sportivo wont fit as its not long enough at the sides....(CHECK MY POST ABOUT REPAIRING A SPORTIVO....CONTAINS PIC OF HATCH FRONT LIP ON A WAGON FRONT BAR)

• 2 weeks later...

...face lift or not facelife.........the sedan/wagon front bumper is longer (distance from front of wheel arch to front of bumper) thus meaning the front lip from a hatchback levin/sportivo wont fit as its not long enough at the sides....(CHECK MY POST ABOUT REPAIRING A SPORTIVO....CONTAINS PIC OF HATCH FRONT LIP ON A WAGON FRONT BAR)

how about this? http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2456/co...inish010ui1.jpg SQU47N's ride. i know its not the facelift one but still? even if not its not fair!!

King Wreckers in Fairfield carry a large line of Toyota wrecks (mainly corollas and usually have one stivo in at a time).

Also the preface levin lip is 2 pieces (split in the centre). The preface/facelift sportivo lip are one piece. I think you should go to a wrecker and buy an 03 corolla bumper, then either go to Toyota to get a new 03 sportivo lip, or find one in a wrecker. Then get it all painted and fitted!

I don't think the 05 sportivo lip would even fit around you 05 sedan/wagon bumper. So go with the 03 bumper and lip.

Might be easier then trying to get a lip to fit your existing 05 sedan/wagon bumper. Goodluck!

Edited by KT668

• 2 months later...
King Wreckers in Fairfield carry a large line of Toyota wrecks (mainly corollas and usually have one stivo in at a time).

Also the preface levin lip is 2 pieces (split in the centre). The preface/facelift sportivo lip are one piece. I think you should go to a wrecker and buy an 03 corolla bumper, then either go to Toyota to get a new 03 sportivo lip, or find one in a wrecker. Then get it all painted and fitted!

I don't think the 05 sportivo lip would even fit around you 05 sedan/wagon bumper. So go with the 03 bumper and lip.

Might be easier then trying to get a lip to fit your existing 05 sedan/wagon bumper. Goodluck!

??????...i read those last few posts a few times and i am still confused??

JUST FIT A PRE FACELIFT HATCHBACK FRONT BUMPER ON THE WAGON/SEDAN (cos thereis no "facelift parts on those cars)...u can now fit a pre face lift lip to your pre facelift bumper thats fitted to your "facelift" sedan wagon..guards,bonnet, lights are same

all 05/06 sedans/wagons use prefacelift fronts except new projector lights

??????...i read those last few posts a few times and i am still confused??

JUST FIT A PRE FACELIFT HATCHBACK FRONT BUMPER ON THE WAGON/SEDAN (cos thereis no "facelift parts on those cars)...u can now fit a pre face lift lip to your pre facelift bumper thats fitted to your "facelift" sedan wagon..guards,bonnet, lights are same

all 05/06 sedans/wagons use prefacelift fronts except new projector lights

LOL.

He has a 05 wagon.. the front bumper is slightly different to the 03 bumpers. The foglight area is different, hence why I'm saying a 03 sportivo lip would not fit a 05 sedan bumper.. Where as if he replaced his 05 sedan bumper with a 03 bumper (like you're saying the headlights, guards and bonnet are the same), then he would be able to fit a 03 sportivo lip onto the 03 bumper..

I was not talking about putting a 05 hatch front to his sedan, if that was what you were thinking..?

Is that clearer, or are you still confused..? =\

*EDIT - okay, I see that the sedan/wagon bumper is longer compared to that of a hatch. But there is a sportivo lip available for the 03 wagon (meaning it'd fit the sedan too). It was part of the sportivo accessories kit for the wagon.

Edited by KEN33F