Spark plugs

Hey to all..... Spark plugs for my Sportivo.... Can't seem to find them in any shops where I live...... Anyone have any luck?? I wanted to try NGK but can not find them. Anyone have any different plugs that go well with the 2ZZ-GE. Apart from the replacement ones in the service book.

I know if I go to Toyota I will get what I have in the motor now.... Thats cool but I wanted to try something different.

Take it easy everyone

Happy new year to all out there........ back to work tomorrow for me...

Cheers

SILVERBACK

Toyota OEM uses Denso and the part number you should be looking into is IK20 or 22 although anything above 20 is colder and suitable only for engines that are subjected to consistant high loads (i.e. towing or high reving such as when racing)

I was researching into NGK and came across this site NGK Sparks

Their price is pretty decent and the part number you should be after is BKR6EIX-11 athought u can use colder like BKR7EIX-11 but again, is it nessesary???

Cheers.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cheers for your words on this everyone...... I have three Toyota dealers near home and were I work so I will give them a visit tomorrow and get the DENSO's that are in it now as in same number as is ....but new of course...

Take it easy

SILVERBACK