ANYONE FIND THESE RIMS for cheap? or any that looks the same :)

Ray89

i wanna get this type of rim for my rolla but dunno where else to look from bsides toyota dealer bcos they will GG rip me off :) i wanna get it powder coat gun metal so it looks alrite on my red rolla :)

post-10138-1232784668_thumb.jpg

I have those on my rolla, paid $235ea(no Tyres) at Toyota.

Vinh

PICS??? was thinking of getting them too! will they go on an 03 stivo, stock rims have 4 bolts, so is there an option (scuse my ignorance)?

I could organise pictures but as already mentioned they are 5 studs, so unfortunately they won't fit. You could easily get replicas in this style.

Vinh

Could you put pics up anyway :rolleyes: Not enough ZRE's in members rides :(

Vinh

HOLY 235 lolz thats not as bad as i thought it would have been might get some would prices vary on each dealership? man i want to get them then powder coat gun metal would be sexy :D:D:D

It will vary from dealer to dealer. I rang about 3 dealers and that was the best price I could get, one dealer wanted $300+ for each. With tyres get the best ones you can afford, I got some RE001's for $235ea too.

Vinh

It will vary from dealer to dealer. I rang about 3 dealers and that was the best price I could get, one dealer wanted $300+ for each. With tyres get the best ones you can afford, I got some RE001's for $235ea too.

Vinh

Hey Vinh, did you ask about them in 18" as on some Aurions? also did you get nuts or the Levin ones fit. I been thinking about getting them too.

Vinh

Hey Vinh, did you ask about them in 18" as on some Aurions? also did you get nuts or the Levin ones fit. I been thinking about getting them too.

Didn't ask about the 18", but the parts guy did mention they were considerably more. I didn't bother, the 17" look fine to me. They are provided with new nuts, but I don't see why the old ones won't fit.

PS. I will load up some pics when I got time.

Vinh

Vinh

serious oh true i might head back to the dealer that i bought my car from see what he gives me :) see if i can find some potenza's or advans for some rubber :)

Found them,these are from NZ just before the car was released here in AUS..Toyota NZ did this up for a customer.It has the TRD front lip as well..

Looking at the tyre now i think these are the 18"s

corollahatch3.jpg

corollahatch4.jpg

corollahatch1.jpg

2410726340101134883DsAbvV_ph.jpg

Edited by JVN11L

The Toyota ones aren't really "racing" rims. SuperDave's links look like lighter wheels, thus more expensive. Any ZRE owners thinking of upgrading rims, just do it! adds a more personal touch to your ride :).

Vinh

Vinh

interesting ..... last time i checked the spare parts fellas the toyota genuine rims were being sold for ridiculously stupid pricing ..... this was ages ago wen i checked but the ZRE stock rims were retailing for over $600 per rim & i remember the stivo rims were like $900 each as well.

i might have to make a few phone calls and see ..... maybe toyota came back down to reality and has worked out they cant mark up their stuff so much ..... interesting

Vinh

interesting ..... last time i checked the spare parts fellas the toyota genuine rims were being sold for ridiculously stupid pricing ..... this was ages ago wen i checked but the ZRE stock rims were retailing for over $600 per rim & i remember the stivo rims were like $900 each as well.

i might have to make a few phone calls and see ..... maybe toyota came back down to reality and has worked out they cant mark up their stuff so much ..... interesting

Well anyone wanting these rims should NOT be paying any more than $300ea.

Vinh