Two Tone Interior

For those who were wondering what a ZRE hatch would look like with a two tone interior

http://toyota.jp/auris/g_selection/exterior/index2.html

http://toyota.jp/auris/g_selection/interior/index.html

LOOK soo much better than the AUS versiion freaking hell where did the leather seats go i wanted some :(

Yeah its just weird the type of mentality they have, i mean why limit an accessory on a car when at the end of the day, the manufacturer, toyota will make extra money off it. <_<

Most luxury cars come with sunroof standard these days anyway! :whistling:

Just my 2 cents :ph34r:

For those who were wondering what a ZRE hatch would look like with a two tone interior

http://toyota.jp/auris/g_selection/exterior/index2.html

http://toyota.jp/auris/g_selection/interior/index.html

LOOK soo much better than the AUS versiion freaking hell where did the leather seats go i wanted some :(

Disturbing isn't it. Leather is a JPY 52,500 (approx AUD 900) option in Japan and an option in Europe (I don't have a price), but here it is only on the Ultima sedan unless you go aftermarket (which I did and cost just under 2k)

But I definitely think the two tone interior is a fantastic idea gives a very classy look

Edited by jps137

LOL! sunroof PTTF who needs that extra weight :) but leather seats OMG that should be standard in levin range :( WANT MY FRIENDS LEATHER RECARO's in his evo 9 OMG THEY ARE SOO COMFY :(

• 4 months later...
I like dark interiors but these do look nice,but can you imagine all the scuff marks visible and trying to keep this cleen...

Mate you seem to have an endless amount of pics of the levin's! I was looking for a while on the net for a pic of a leather interior and could only find the pic on the german toyota site!

I like dark interiors but these do look nice,but can you imagine all the scuff marks visible and trying to keep this cleen...

Mate you seem to have an endless amount of pics of the levin's! I was looking for a while on the net for a pic of a leather interior and could only find the pic on the german toyota site!

Few more shots,hope you dont like yellow :blink:

post-9535-1245416201_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1245416222_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1245416287_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1245416331_thumb.jpg

Few more shots,hope you dont like yellow :blink:

The grey interior is not bad but jesus that yellow one is bloody awful, imagine actually paying for that!! :P