BC Racing coilovers

JBop

Ive recently come across a brand called B.C. Racing. It's hard to search on the forums for because its under 3 letters... but if anyone has links to threads on these then pls feel free to post them up.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

I believe they're made in Taiwan, and they're about the same price as D2's and G4's.

I wonder if they have any issues?

I've heard of them and fitted a 2nd hand set from Japan to a members car up here in brisbane a while ago. cheap and nasty coilovers IMO. He sold the car not long after he fitted them(like 3 months) and the new owner fitted them into his car(well i did) and they lasted about another 2 odd months and started leaking big time. they were only supposed to be about a month old out of a car from Japan but who really knows.

Steer clear of cheap coilovers and especially 2nd hand ones LOL.

I've heard of them and fitted a 2nd hand set from Japan to a members car up here in brisbane a while ago. cheap and nasty coilovers IMO. He sold the car not long after he fitted them(like 3 months) and the new owner fitted them into his car(well i did) and they lasted about another 2 odd months and started leaking big time. they were only supposed to be about a month old out of a car from Japan but who really knows.

thanks for the replies! especially for the reference to JIN's posts. if anyone needs it down the track, its here

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...=19549&st=0

thanks for the replies! especially for the reference to JIN's posts. if anyone needs it down the track, its here

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...=19549&st=0

lol nps mate =]