just baught a house

robie

get the keys to our house in 2 hours :) cant wait....my sportivo has converted to a ute and is full of tools and cleaning products.....first job is clean garage floor as tomorrow night Berger Jet Dry (black) with non slip additive is going down ....then i will be able to eat off the floor :)

didnt have any grey colors etc at bunnings so we went the black....should look fair sweet......two big rugs are going in garage, one under each car....will post up pics once garage complete with workbench put in and all that

cheers mate....yeah its fun as....went to bunnings and bought all the power tools i will need etc as making a 6m X 6m decking and reno of a dining table etc....and have the work bench ready and peg board for tools etc....cant wait to have my little domain in the garage complete with bar fridge, couch and TV

went to bunnings and bought all the power tools i will need... really??

congrats on the place guni, in time you will come to despise bunnings and recognise most of it is total crap, you gotta know what your looking for

whitestivo

Whats all tis then?

people buying houses... if only i could get a house... :(

Congrats on the new homes crew B)

U'll have to show me when i am down there :P

Evo

went to bunnings and bought all the power tools i will need... really??

congrats on the place guni, in time you will come to despise bunnings and recognise most of it is total crap, you gotta know what your looking for

whitestivo

yeah did all my research.....about 3 trips around all of bunnings then went in their with my list ....everything from tape to paint and rakes and letterbox stuff lol....happy with purchased...i did look at thrifty link, home hardware....all those but bunnings just best fro price...shovel handles for example...Bunnings $18.00 everywhere else $23.00

let the works begin

* bought 8 good old school proper steel shovel heads (ebay)....from wide mouth to trench - 5 weeks in molassess and water mix, now have perfect shovels...no rust and the good steel which can sharpen well.....out of the 8 five were salvagable...so $2.00 per shovel head it worked out to ....then 18 per handle

Edited by jaderd